How many people in this forum are from NewZealand??

by ania 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ania
    ania

Hello i am a newbie and just saw another person in the forum from NZ. It hadn't even occured to me...now i wonder how many there are???

• Odrade
    Odrade

eleventy-one

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Not many Ania.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Chris

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

One more of us, at least, Ania!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Welcome to our New Zealand XJWs. I'm so glad you guys are with us. I often wonder how the JW are so far away from the grip of the brooklyn governing body.

Have the JWs over there heard about the massive lay-off at brooklyn with many who have given decades of service being put out to fend for themselves?

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Welcome and add one from Gisborne

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Hi Ania. From Otago. And I used to be around the congs. in Auckland and Hamilton. There are at least another couple that come on here that haven't replied yet.
    Pete

• ania
    ania

Hi everybody, WOOHOO

that makes 5 so far. I'm in Kaikoura, if we get many more mabey we can start our own yearly get-togethers one day??? that would be something to think about anyway.

Hi Pete (with an alias like that you would have to be an outspoken from Auck's/Hamilton way's) i lived in Hamilton east for part of my childhood and lived on Waheke Island when i was in my teens (great place to recover).

Hi frankiespeakin-no i haven't had much to do with JW world in many years although i am interested in other escapees like myself.

But you may be assured: The WTS has a giant python grip around the world no matter how far away you are from the govering body

thanx for introducing yourselves in the NZ topic everyone CHEERS ania

• one of 12
    one of 12

And a big hello from Otago, wife of bigmouth, also a member. I havn't posted for a while because I have been busy studying at Polytech, getting qualifications. Welcome Ania

• Mackin
    Mackin

Yup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit