A Riddle- God wanted it done, but didn’t do it…

by freetosee 97 Replies latest jw friends

• freetosee
    freetosee

The answer is found in the bible. Where does it say God wanted to do that?

Edit: Now I get you point...exellent...how do you include Jesus in your answer?

• myelaine
    myelaine

the Lords prayer...+ it is evident God is not going to forgive satan...

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

God wanted for all mankind to be forgiven but all mankind will not repent so he can't (or won't)

And Jesus wants this but it is not up to him.

BTW--God wants to forgive all wrongdoers (which should include Satan) but Satan will never ask for it.--but I could be wrong

• freetosee
    freetosee

Mylaine, sorry I keep missing you edditing.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

"God wanted it done, but didn't do it" could apply to the destruction of Zoar. It was his desire to destroy it along with Sodom and Gomorrah, but he didn't do it because Lot pleaded to be allowed to move there instead of into the mountains.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• freetosee
    freetosee

The thing wanted is directly discribed in the bible -no need for interpretation- it is written about by a number of writers.

• freetosee
    freetosee

THX AuldSoul, how do you include the second part of the riddle "Jesus wanted it, but couldn't do it"?

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

F2S? What about my last post, what do you think?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Monkyshine, really good reasoning. "In one man (Adam) all men are dying, so to through one man all are brought to life" should include Adam and Eve, the flood people and Sodom. Not the right answer though. Ask more questions!

• freetosee
    freetosee

It is something that made God and Jesus happy. (Just a hint, not the last part of the riddle.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit