What the hell

by lola28 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I think the correct way would be F....O....M....Fer. At least thats if your speaking American!!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    I'm not sure why it's so funny, but saying, Hey, you can go F.O. and slowly pronouncing the letters is funny to me.

That's funny because when I first left the hall my girlfriend at the time would make fun of me for not cursing. So it was a joke between us to talk like that. (it reminds me of Ned Flanders)

F U M F'r --A hole----I don't give a S (or F)----Go to H-e-c-k---S for brains

• I quit!
    I quit!

Get used to it Lola. There are a lot of idiots out there that seem to think everyone needs to hear their stupid opinions. I run into one of these types about once a week. Just because someone is in a wheelchair doesn't mean they are a nice person even though we tend to think they will be. I think a correct response to him could have been "que tonto".

• xjwms
    xjwms

You did the right thing, .. and you are the better person. Be proud of yourself.

It reminded me of a sister in our hall my wife enjoys visiting. She is overweight and she knows it. At lunch one time she was at

a mall and wanted to try a Cinna-bun (spelling?) ... the guy standing behind her said: "Do you think you really need that?"

She through it away never ate it and broke down in tears. Has not had one ever. Its too bad .. she really is a nice person.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Wheelchair or not, had that ahole said that to me no doubt he would end up wearing my pizza slice. Maybe some soda too, and that would make him a "mojado." Boludo is the perfect way to describe him.........

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I just looked at him and said "no, we all speak English here, I just switch to Spanish sometimes and don't even notice" to which he replied "that's probably because you are an illegal immigrant"

uhhh, .... mister.... If she was 'illegal', there's a really good chance she wouldn't be speaking to you in English (duh). I too live in So. California, I grew up here so I'm somewhat bi-lingual in Spanish (although my grandparents were Irish). Ignore him, he probably can only handle one handicap at a time. I don't mind communicating in'broken' Spanish, although I do wish the new 'illegals' would do as their grandparents did; that is they made an effort to learn English and to assimulate.... it would solve a lot of the problems.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would have just smiled, apologized in English and while smiling, looked at the others and stated something like "el come mierda" or something more creative.

When the others laughed, you could just have told him that yes, everyone agrees that we have to be more sensitive to others.

Rub a Dub

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    and stated something like "el come mierda"

I highly doubt that would have been on the menu.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

My lovely Catholic wife just reminded me of another Zinger! You need to work a "Poop Darn!" in with all the acronyms.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm sorry, Lola, no one deserves to be treated like that. Good for you for not lowering yourself to his standards. He's an a-hole who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of seeing you get upset. It's clear that's what he wanted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit