What the hell

by lola28 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

What the heck is wrong with some ppl? I went to get lunch at my normal place, everyone there is hispanic and they all speak English. Today I walk in and start to order my food in English but the girl that was there to take my order replied in Spanish so I just started to speak in Spanish. Suddenly the guy in front of me just says "Wow, I guess I'm the only one here that speaks English, I don't know why you people don't speak English, IT IS AMERICA". I just looked at him and said "no, we all speak English here, I just switch to Spanish sometimes and don't even notice" to which he replied "that's probably because you are an illegal immigrant" and for the first time in a while I was left speechless. I could have told him off but he was in a wheelchair and I felt bad for him, but I'm also upset. Why did he feel the need to say something? What the hell does it matter to him if I order my pizza in english or spanish? what the hell is wrong with some people?

Lola

• Nowman
    Nowman

Sometimes people are just miserable, misery loves company, don't let it get you down. At least you can speak another language, you should be proud!

***Nikki***

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A disturbing percentage of Americans in the year 2006: stupid, and mean. A particularly nasty combination.

• daystar
    daystar

Hey, you can tell him to F*** OFF in more than one language! Got 'im beat...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings lola28,

:I could have told him off but he was in a wheelchair and I felt bad for him, but I'm also upset.

You're upset and with good reason in my opinion. He's probably in a wheelchair due to his inabilty to carry his humongous balls around if he's that audacious with sass like that. Pull his hair next time.

Dismembered

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

He's an clown and someone is going to knock his block off. Glad it wasn't you. Don't want to see you go to the pokie. Sounds like he may be a little angry too. He will likely get an ulcer. My wife was telling a story the other day and she said, "I wanted to tell that dude to go F.O." I'm not sure why it's so funny, but saying, Hey, you can go F.O. and slowly pronouncing the letters is funny to me. Try it.

• daystar
    daystar
    but saying, Hey, you can go F.O. and slowly pronouncing the letters is funny to me. Try it.

Hey! That is pretty funny! How about "Hey! You can go F.... O.... M.... F!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

LMAO, yup that is pretty funny. I should have just called hiim a 'boludo" and left him there to figure it out.

Lola

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I think some people go around looking for an excuse to have a go at someone, and he sounds like one of those. I don't blame you for being upset lola, but it's good you didn't react, it would probably have made him think he's achieved something.

• Warlock
    Warlock

You could have been a lot nastier than that, sister. Look at the fact that you were not, and it makes you a better person.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit