Agent Smith's story

by AgentSmith 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

Thank you Agent Smith for relating your story. I appreciate the time it took you to type all of this out so that we could benefit from your experiences and also get to know you better.

I'm happy that your wife is with you and that your Dad is a long distance from you.

Actually that turned out very well w/you serving community time at the fire station - now you have a good job!

I hope you visit the Forum more as you would be a great asset.

Juni

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome Agent Smith , isn't it wonderful to find other people that can relate to your experience ? I too grew up as a witness with several relatives as Elders and pioneers . Just recently started attending a Methodist church and was amazed how uplifting their services have been .(nothing like the witnesses lead me to believe church would be like ) I'm so glad you and your wife are out and happy !

• wifey
    wifey

WELCOME!!!

Thanks for sharing your story. Sit back and enjoy your new found freedom. My best to you and your wife.

May god bless and heal you both.

Wifey

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I dont know what to say........thanks for sharing your story

Welcome to the board

purps

• jakes
    jakes

Hi Agent Smith.

From one South African to another.You have come to the right place.From your story it seems to me we live in the same city.

Jakes

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome Smitty and thanks for sharing your story with everyone.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Agent Smith.

Cellist

• 30girl
    30girl

Welcome home, AgentSmith. Enjoy the party!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome AgentSmith

Time for an upgrade, no?

:-)

• Asheron
    Asheron

Welcome to the Matrix...now leave that nice boy Neo alone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit