I love when they turn and run as fast as they can away from you!!

by mama1119 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    she backed out of the aisles as fast as she could, as if I was throwing poop at her

Super Monkey Poop Fight! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/297130

• delilah
    delilah

It's like you've suddenly grown horns that protrude from your forhead, and they are sure you ARE the devil in the flesh!! I've had it happen many times, and it's hilarious. I looked around to see if I also had a tail and pitchfork at my side....silly people!! They don't realize just how ridiculous they look.

Half the time, I don't even see them, until I hear a sudden hustling about, and then I see them scurrying to get away.

• shera
    shera

Funny stuff, good laugh.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

How stupid some people are! Maybe she was afraid of someone seeing her in such close proximity to you wicked apostates.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:One time, when I was still an active JW, I went through the check out line of a DF person, and they PUPOSEFULLY left a sensor on an item and then laughed their arse off when I beeped and had to get searched by the security.

I would SO do that!

Shel

• earthtone
    earthtone

:One time, when I was still an active JW, I went through the check out line of a DF person, and they PUPOSEFULLY left a sensor on an item and then laughed their arse off when I beeped and had to get searched by the security.

I WOULD TOO!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The propaganda machine of the FDS has succeeded so well in demonising the ex JWs, they appear to the dubs as people under a great curse and swallowed up by the forces of darkness. Anyone defying the God appointed, spirit anointed FDS, has to be very evil by definition.

• Sasha
    Sasha

ok ok I'm a newbie, want me to prove it? What is a DUB....I mean what does it stand for?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Dub is short for Jay DubbleYew (JW)

When I was still an active JW I had another jw ask me what she should do if a df'd person came through her checkout line.

While she's drawing a paycheque, her employer is Caesar. So on Caesar's time, she follows Caesar's rules. I'd have thought it would be simple to work out. However, Dubs are taught when NOT to obey Caesar's rules, they're not so good on the actual obedience side.

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

Sasha HI and welcome,

I'm glad you asked that question, because I'v wondered what a dub is also

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit