I love when they turn and run as fast as they can away from you!!

by mama1119 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• mama1119
    mama1119

Today I was at Burlington Baby Depot registering for my baby shower, stolling up and down the aisles and scanning. Low and behold, down the aisle comes a dub. As soon as she set eyes on me, she backed out of the aisles as fast as she could, as if I was throwing poop at her. It struck my Mom and I so funny, like she was petrified of us. What did she think we were going to do??? What was she so scared of? It makes them look absolutely ridiculous running away like that. Crazy dubs.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

LOL!

beware of the prego EX-jw with the registering scanner thing-a-ma-bob!

ha ha ha......

silly jdub.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I think some dubs are afraid that you will talk to them and someone will see them talking to you and report it to the elders and they will get in trouble. It is sad that they live in fear.

Blonde

• skyking
    skyking

What I hate is an DF'd person seeing me and thinking I am still in the BORG. I was at a carnival last night and a woman that is from a near by congregation when I was growing up saw me walking toward her she put her eyes down tilted her head to the side and quickly walk passed me. I tried to get eye to eye contact but no use. SHE could not hear me saying hi because of the very loud carni music. This made my stomach sick,. Knowing how she felt walking by me thinking I was judging her.

• blondie
    blondie

When I was still an active JW I had another jw ask me what she should do if a df'd person came through her checkout line. I couldn't believe it. I asked her if she wanted to be fired......if she refused to check this person out....well, she didn't want to lose her job. I knew jws that fixed df'd people's cars, sold them vitamins, babysat their children in the daycare center, rented office space, etc. Yet this dub was going to risk her job? When I mentioned that an elder rented office space from a df'd person, she saw how foolish she was being.

Blondie

• mama1119
    mama1119

I know exactly what you mean skyking...you can tell on their faces they are afraid of how you are going to treat them, but they don;t realize you are in the same boat as them, being treated the same way.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Skyking, ya shoulda jumped her and whipped the Heimlich maneuver on her.

• Arthur
    Arthur

The fright, the panic, the horror, the terror !

It's a . . . . . pregnant ex-Dub !

• mama1119
    mama1119

I LOVE when JW have to help me in check out lines. There is really no where else they can go. And they have to interact with you. One time, when I was still an active JW, I went through the check out line of a DF person, and they PUPOSEFULLY left a sensor on an item and then laughed their arse off when I beeped and had to get searched by the security. Kinda funny though.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is that like resist the devil and he will flee from you?

That is funny...

you can run...but can you hide?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit