I am a "semi-apologist"!

by slimboyfat 75 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

sbf, I thought you were 'waiting on Jehovah' to tell you what you are. steve

• dido
    dido

I agree with Kid-a, sbf is leading a double life, i can understand people coming on here who are trying to fade, but not for someone who wants to still be part of that `evil cult` which i still believe it is.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I had an idea you're an apologist. You sound like my stupid wife.

• uninformed
    uninformed

SBF

I agree totally with Kid-A and Dido.

Quit limping on two different opinions. If you feel the JW's are right, go following them, and do it with your whole mind, soul, heart and strength.

How you apologist hang around web sites like this and think you are decent JW's is a mystery to me.

Brant

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Double life" and "limping on two different opinions" - fascinating to see how you apostates are resorting to traditional Witness terms of abuse.

You sound like my stupid wife.

Scary - I always suspected my voice was a little high.

You may scorn me now. but just wait until I get on the GB.

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

And uninformed, I have no delusions that I am a "decent JW". I am no sort of JW at heart, only by name.

Slim

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

SBF,

I know you don't necessarily agree, but you are about the worst kind of apostate the WTS ever faces: one who doesn't care enough about their doctrines to declare openly and get yourself excised from the malignant boil that is the organization behind the name, but who answers questions in such a way as to make people think without them even knowing that is what you've done. Surely you are aware you are living a double life, simply because to outward appearances you are a witness of (i.e. an active supporter of and spokesperson for) Jehovah.

I don't think you are as foul a thing as some think, and only you know your circumstances and why you make your choices. Either way, I am glad you vent here. I am sure it makes it easier for you to live with your choices.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What is this some kind of promotion? After all, I used to used to be an unreformed apologist troll.

It's called positive reinforcement. It means there may be some hope for you. AlanF has held out a worthwhile goal for you to aspire to.

Are you up to the challenge?

W

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Rev. 3:16 - So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    one who doesn't care enough about their doctrines to declare openly

You are not wrong. It amazes me that people out of the organization for years or even decades can still get excited about when Jerusalem fell, or how many anointed are around from before 1935.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit