Spider

by Lo-ru-hamah 26 Replies latest jw friends

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Could be this spider, often mistaken for a brown recluse...http://www.hobospider.com/info/index.html#Identify%20a%20Hobo%20Spider

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, I would. I love murder mysteries and this combines Irene Adler with Sherlock Holmes in an extended storyline from the original Holmes stories. I love a good female lead with a brain too.

Blondie

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Liquidsky:

Thanks for the link. Though, my bite isn't nearly as bad as those, there do seem to be some similarities in appearance. I guess I should get it checked. A little antibiotics never hurt anyone.

If that is your photo on your avatar, you look a lot like my little sister. And that is a compliment. I think my sister is really pretty.

Blondie:

Thank you for the recommendation. I am always looking for another book. I am a bit of an addictive reader.

Loruhamah

• Undecided
    Undecided

I was reading somewhere that the reaction to a BR bite depends on your sensitivity to the poison. It kills some people and only acts like a mosquito bite to others. With some people it kills a lot of body tissue and makes a bad hole that looks awful. Maybe your reaction isn't too bad, I hope so anyway.

Ken P.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I still have a black spot on my ankle from the dead tissue

Thats what you are calling the tatoos now is it - spider bites! Wont wash with me young man!

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

aw thanks lo-ru-hamah.

• jimbo
    jimbo

Have a friend in So. Cali that had what looked like spider bite. Turned out to be MRSA. Vicious bacterial infection. Required hospitalization and skin graft. Very ugly flesh eating stuff.

Hope you are ok. See a Doctor. Let us know how you are.

jimbo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit