Spider

by Lo-ru-hamah 26 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow the one in the university of nebraska pic looks PISSED OFF!!!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Ah, Richie, that is bad. I hope the doctors gave you alot of morphine.

Thank you for the experience. I think now I can stop fretting about it. How long did it take for you to heal?

Loruhamah

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

glad I could be of service.

healing took a monthish.

I still have a black spot on my ankle from the dead tissue.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

By the by, IP-SEC, how is Louisiana these days? Are you missing TX much?

Loruhamah

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I love it here Lo-

There is a festival plumb near every weekend, and I love trying to keep up with the cajuns and their beer drinking . It rains nearly every day, yet there is still plenty of sunshine which I love both. I still texas but this is home now.

• exwitless
    exwitless

I feel compelled to reply as I am a Dermatology nurse. GO TO A DOCTOR!!!! Don't ignore it and hope it will get better. Regardless of whether it's a spider bite or whatever else, a non-healing wound can lead to cellulitis (an infection of the surrounding tissue) or worse. Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. You should consult your doctor regarding your specific problems. This post is not intended to take place of the advice of a physician, yada, yada, yada...

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Richie: I can't believe you still have the mark. Those are some nasty buggers.(BR's)

IP-SEC: I am glad that you are happy there. I think that Louisiana would be a really fun place to live. The culture there is really neat. Do you like boudin? I think I could actually live on that and beer. Have you tried Blackened Voodoo? Really wonderful beer.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ahh good boudin is to die for. Blackened Voodoo? Nope but I'll look for it on your recommendation!!

• blondie
    blondie

Spider Bite!

Go to the doctor, woman!

I have seen 3 people with neglected bites....big scars on their legs was the least of their problems. All of them were sick puppies for some time.

You should see Blondie do the spider dance!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Thank you Blondie and exwitless. I think that tomorrow I will call and make an appointment. I just really really hate going to the doctor but I guess that an appointment is better than a hospital visit.

Blondie: Would you recommend reading the Spider Dance?

Loruhamah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit