Sting Rays Being Slaughtered and Mutilated in Irwin backlash

by Crumpet 36 Replies latest social current

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Sounds like what apostates do. Blame all Witnesses because of what one or two have done to them.

Well you picked the right user name...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If these people were anything LIKE Irwin fans they would realize how much he would have despised them for this!

I am a Steve Irwin fan, and I would pay money to see the stingray that killed Irwin nailed to a stake with it's own barb stuck in it's *&^%^%! I wouldn't kill any. I guess I better be quiet. It's going to give people ideas!

I know, it won't bring Steve back. I'm acting like I'm his wife! People just felt like they personally knew the man. Do you think any stingrays were killed in the Tsunami? I digress...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I am a Steve Irwin fan, and I would pay money to see the stingray that killed Irwin nailed to a stake with it's own barb stuck in it's *&^%^%!

I'm all for "putting down a killer", but this is kind of different, in that that stingray won't keep killing because it's developed a taste for human flesh. Still, an animal that kills animal-kind's greatest defender should probably be made an example of...

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6738224824814787656&q=stingray+city&hl=en

This is a cool place I have been to play with stingrays and pet a morray eel.

• Roski
    Roski

For another side to this story see -

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,2373920400096-952,00.html

or visit the Courier Mail website and find the article about mutilated stingrays listed under 'archives'.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of cutting off the tails - not everything one reads in a newspaper can be taken at face value

(maybe this too).

• free2beme
    free2beme

People take things to far. Like it was some terrorist animal effort to kill Steve Irwin.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    People take things to far. Like it was some terrorist animal effort to kill Steve Irwin.

That's pretty much Germaine Greer's take on it: nature's revenge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit