Sting Rays Being Slaughtered and Mutilated in Irwin backlash

by Crumpet 36 Replies latest social current

• willyloman
    willyloman

If we just kill all the sharks and sting rays we could save, what, three lives a year?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

The Sting Rays have joined forces with Osama Bin Laden, they are WMD and should be destroyed.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

It's a typical Ozzy thing to do

There is sarcasm in there by the way before anyone comes round to get me

BM

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

In the US, there were instances of Arabic persons and anyone looking remotely Mid-Eastern being assaulted after 9-11. It's truly sad that cruel persons repeated this disgusting behavior on the innocent animal kingdom.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sharks have killed a lot more people, it's just their animal instincts when they feel someone is intruding in their territory. Have any of the victims relatives gone out to shoot some sharks in revenge?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah people "revenge" kill animals all the time! I started a thread about it once. I was asking if that's why humans became the dominant species on the planet because of the "revenge" gene! If you go and kill a shark other sharks don't hunt you down and kill you same with deer, cows, chickens, bears etc only humans...

Silly humans!

• chiddy
    chiddy

how silly!

• mama1119
    mama1119

That is just ridiculous. I am sure its not accomplishing thing.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

RETARDED!

They really think they're getting revenge of a friggin fish? That's so retarded!

• I_am_an_idiot
    I_am_an_idiot

Sounds like what apostates do. Blame all Witnesses because of what one or two have done to them.

Who are the real idiots now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit