Sting Rays Being Slaughtered and Mutilated in Irwin backlash

by Crumpet 36 Replies latest social current

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Frickin' idiots. People suck.

• ringo5
    ringo5

I'd bet we'll see stingray tails on ebay being advertised as the one that killed Steve....

• juni
    juni

That is truly sad news. My opinion is this - just an excuse for those who have no respect for life to go out and kill. I'm sure these people get joy out of the kill using the excuse of revenge for Irwin. There is no other reasonable explanation.

Juni

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

mindless bastards, scum.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I wonder what evidence anybody has that the killers of these fish are "Steve Irwin fans acting in retaliation" - sounds like pure speculation unless somebody can show otherwise.

Perhaps they are being targeted my morons who want to prove they can do it do the fish that killed Steve?. Or is there any financial value in a stingrays stinger, these days?

BTW a workmate of mine was upset because she heard that the video of his death was available on the net - that is sick..

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sounds like what apostates do. Blame all Witnesses because of what one or two have done to them.

Who are the real idiots now?

Really, was this needed? Can't apologists/trolls find a more appropo thread to invade? Jeff

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I must admit that I wondered if the stingray that killed Irwin was killed? That silly bastard stingray! I hope they chopped him up and fed him to the sharks! I just had to get that out!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Why assume these attacks are for revenge? Could the new awareness of stingray as a deadly animal be partially the reason?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Why assume these attacks are for revenge? Could the new awareness of stingray as a deadly animal be partially the reason?

Yeah, I agree. It could be because people feel there is a crazy-abnormal-man-killing breed of stingrays out there. Sort like an a rabid dog or alligator loose in your neighborhood.

Don't go into the water!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

If these people were anything LIKE Irwin fans they would realize how much he would have despised them for this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit