i was born into a violent abusive JW family

by ania 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I just hate reading threads like this, I just want to break out and ball like a baby! So sorry you and your family had to go through that. Hang in there!! (((((( ))))))

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

(((((((((((((((((((Ania!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't know what to say, except that my heart goes out to you and your loved ones. I'm so amazed at your dedication to help those who could be hurt by this man, even though I am sure it so hard for you. You will find that people here are truly caring.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

• girasole
    girasole

Thank you for sharing your story, ania. It is outrageous what people in the org can get away with and still be revered and emulated.

peace to you,

girasole

• loli
    loli

Welcome ania! So sad to read about your experience. Sadder still is the fact that there are so many of us whose lives are almost a carbon copy and THE INSANITY STILL RAGES ON! Happily you gained the strength to leave and tell your story. I think we all just want a chance to be heard. You've come to the right place. Peace, Loli

• ania
    ania

Thanks to some people in here who have been very supportive and have had similar experiences...I t has brought me to see that my life was not so unbelievably unreal that no-one is going to believe my story. This man is not so unbelievably powerfull (in the world outside TWTS) that everyone will turn their heads away in denial. But best of all i am no longer afraid of my childhood monster. I am an adult (he is an old man of about 65 yrs) and i can't be shunned by those who no longer have power over me!!! Can anyone tell me if there is some kind of directory for JWs in NZ i need to be able to get some stats on Mr Christopher Perkins and find out if he still lives in Morrinsville, Hamilton, Waikato district,North Island, NZ (where i last heard he was residing in 1997)...Please

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I just hate reading threads like this, I just want to break out and ball like a baby!

Really Butt? I'D like to string him up in razor wire and apply electrodes to his testicles.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Welcome my dear,I was born 1957 raised 3rd generation JW into a devout clan and my dad was the classic pretentious 'angel on the street/devil at home' Jehovah's Witnesses psychopath The Watchtower is run by psychopaths

~Jehovah's Witnesses are the perfect storm of deception in a word they are the the cult of innuendo~Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• ania
    ania

Dannyhazard- wow i checked out that link OMG That kind of explains everything dosnt it. Funny thing is my mum was 2nd generation jw but my father was raised an Anglican or sumthing. So i would be inclined to go with the part that sugests perhaps WTS <b>attracts<b/> phsycopaths.

• ania
    ania
    <b>attracts<b/>

oops sorry bout the funny symbols...i see html code dosn't work in here

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for sharing your story with us Ania. It was pretty horrific.

I don't recall that name, but I am sure I know some who would. I am not really in a position to ask them.

I doubt that there is any JW database you could access to find out where he is, or where he's been.

http://www.whitepages.co.nz doesn't have a large list of possibles, none in Morrinsville. If you know his wife's initials that may help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit