Picture on book "You can live forever"

by Motema Bolingo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

I remember that a few months ago, a member gave the reproduction of a publicity corresponding exactly to the picture of a nice swimming girl appearing in the "You can live forever ..." book.

This image is on my website (the first one on the page) :

http://www.aggelia.be/subliminal4b.html

Would it be possible to put again this publicity on the forum ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Jacques

• Arthur
    Arthur

Interesting website, but very few of us on this site know how to read French.

• garybuss
  • frozen one
    frozen one

Interesting website, but very few of us on this site know how to read French.

Right click on the web site and a menu will open. Towards the bottom click on "Translate to English." It works fairly well.

So, who was the woman on the cover of Stern? Did she recieve royalties when her likeness was used?

• free2beme
    free2beme

The pictures were interesting, although I have seen this before. Do not understand French, but I guess that people are using this to try and say that Satan runs the WT.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I used to love that picture as i had a friend that looked exactly like her. I even went swimming with her once. I thought it was drawn from someones imagination, not plagurised.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

It is WAY better than those other sites. Still sketchy though.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Jaques,

Wow, that would appear to be from the Stern. Anyone brought it to their attention? Have they been compensated/or the model? I wonder how that works. Lovely girl, and not even any imagination used in the image-it is exactly-down to the strands of hair and ear-the same image.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I have looked at most of the pictures, and I must say that these "hidden demonic faces" are dubious at best. I really think that this is grasping at straws. I have been able to see similar images in clouds and in pictures of smoke.

Just for fun, I decided to pick up a National Geographic magazine off of my book shelf right now. Within just 2 minutes of glancing at various photos, I was able to pick out about 3 skulls, and 2 demonic faces. It wasn't hard at all. I challenge any of you reading this post to try it too, and count how many faces and skulls you can find within various pictures.

Whenever looking at photos of images that contain a lot of random and chaotic shadows, and textures, it is always easy for the human eye to pick up patterns. Faces can always be found.

I'm not saying that the people who create these websites are dishonest or deceitful. I just think that they may be a little overzealous.

Just my own personal opinion.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Looks pretty similiar to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit