Picture on book "You can live forever"

by Motema Bolingo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    Just for fun, I decided to pick up a National Geographic magazine off of my book shelf right now. Within just 2 minutes of glancing at various photos, I was able to pick out about 3 skulls, and 2 demonic faces. It wasn't hard at all. I challenge any of you reading this post to try it too, and count how many faces and skulls you can find within various pictures.

I think a post showing these kind of pics (non JW mags or books) would shoot down all of these subliminal sites.

Or maybe some would be saying Nat. Geo. is the devil too.

• LDH
    LDH
    LDH, Full of doubt now,
    How do you know it is plagiarism? Maybe they just payed for this picture.
    That somebody else also used the picture says nothing. It is quite normal to pay for a picture on a use onlybasis, not to have the absolute only use of a picture. This happens a lot in advertisements etc, that same picturs are used for different companies.

Their track record. They NEVER cite sources nor give credit to the original author.

It should be easy enough. Print out the two photos and send a letter of inquiry to the WBTS Public Affairs office. JR Brown will be happy to take your call.

Lisa

Fool me once Class

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

have looked at most of the pictures, and I must say that these "hidden demonic faces" are dubious at best. I really think that this is grasping at straws. I have been able to see similar images in clouds and in pictures of smoke.

Just for fun, I decided to pick up a National Geographic magazine off of my book shelf right now. Within just 2 minutes of glancing at various photos, I was able to pick out about 3 skulls, and 2 demonic faces. It wasn't hard at all. I challenge any of you reading this post to try it too, and count how many faces and skulls you can find within various pictures.

Whenever looking at photos of images that contain a lot of random and chaotic shadows, and textures, it is always easy for the human eye to pick up patterns. Faces can always be found.

I agree with you, of course !

But here, the big difference is that all the pictures I have included in my pages were seen by three persons at least

These persons must live in different countries, having no contact at all between themselves and detecting the same subliminal picture.

Only after that, I put the image on my website.

Regards,

Jacques

• chasson
    chasson

Jacques, i have still told you on French's forum that your argument is too simple. At the time they had seen the subliminal image, have the three person that you are talking about, believed that the devil exist and he could influence us by picture. More simple, have they believed in the subliminal theory at this time, so they saw it only because they were searching for subliminal image in Watchtower's publication. It is not the number of believer who make true a theory. Bye Charles

• RR
    RR

In regards the picture of the women, what was published first? The Watchtower or Stern?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

In the last picture, I am not sure if it says this in the caption, but the close up on the hand, the three fingers out and the two fingers against the palm has a meaning of the Trinity, if you look in any religious art, you see the same signs, three fingers extended means the father, the son, and the holy spirit and the two fingers against the palm means heaven and earth.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Charles, you look very young on the photo !

Subliminal ?

Jacques

• LDH
    LDH
    In regards the picture of the women, what was published first? The Watchtower or Stern?

don't know but RE:stock photos. Marketing 101. If you purchase a stock photo you use it as such. No 'freelancing' off it. Otherwise what is the purpose of buying a STOCK photo?!?!?!?

A woman in a bathing suit looking very sexual is not a stretch of the imagination for any man to conjure.....

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

**Does anyone know where I can meet this girl or the two in the rear giving themselves a good old scrub in the pond? I can see why the angels had a hard job resisting them!** I'm with you Crumpet. I always thought they were hot. WW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit