Brad Pitt support for gay marriage

by BizzyBee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

What a clever way to avoid tying the knot!

NEW YORK - Brad Pitt , ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.

Is Brad Pitt morphing into Tom Cruise, or is that just my imagination?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No he's way cooler!

Plus tom cruise would have thrown in something about aliens!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able,"

Oh pleeeeeeeeze... that is such a pathetically LAME statement. It doesn't speak well for his intelligence.

• sspo
    sspo

He got more than he can handle with Angelina even though he's a big shot. she wears the pants

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    she wears the pants

Or not as the case may be.... mmmmmmm

You know the list of people that some couples have that if the other person has sex with someone on the list it's ok? Angelina is on mine AND my wife's list!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Does he honestly think that all of the lawmakers are now going to say, "we must change the law to allow everyone the right to marry" just because he's the great Brad Pitt? Gimme a break!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think hes saying he doesnt want to get married.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I've thought that the whole no gay marriage movement was silly. But if that is what it takes to keep Angelina Jolie in play, where do I sign up?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

That is a really dumb reason to not marry. Considering the messy divorce from Jennifer, that's all the reason he needs to give. Not to mention Angelina has a poor marriage record too. I know if my wife and I was all of a sudden heading for a divorce, it would be years before I would marry again. We take our vows seriously though, so it is likely never to happen.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Canada lets homosexuals marry, right? Maybe he will just move to Canada with all the Bush haters, or war/Bush haters who were going when Bush got re-elected. Wait, did anyone actually MOVE to Canada? Plus, might be less competition for Angelina. . .oops, she likes girls too, doesn't she? Never mind. (BTW, baby wise-I think Shiloh is cuter than Suri, but I am also so over Cruise and not exactly Pitt. Or Jolie:) Who is one of the only women I understand men doing stupid things for-looks wise. What would it be to go through life LOOKING like that-without makeup even? I am just jealous. I'll shut up now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit