Brad Pitt support for gay marriage

by BizzyBee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• earthtone
    earthtone

love Jolie, she so hot! I understand about the List Mrk !

Okay, he's just using this as an excuse, and he sounds really stupid. If he really wanted to marry her, he would and just SUPPORT, the whole gay marriage movement ( and Suri is absolutely freakin adorable!- still loves Tom although hes a nut)

• mama1119
    mama1119

I really don't care if they get married or not. Maybe they both had bad experiences and don't want to repeat it. Or maybe they are comfortable where they are at now and don;t feel the need. Or...maybe they secretly are married.....hmmmmmm.......

• hambeak
    hambeak

Heck I'll take Brad Pitt any day he just need more chest hair lol

• juni
    juni

Must be something in the water out there in CA! Seems like there's more wierd ideas floating around all the time.

With all due respect to our friends in CA.

Juni

• free2beme
    free2beme

Just another liberal whack job. I do like his acting though, and that will not stop me from seeing his movies.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It sounds to me like he's using his popularity to press an issue further into the limelight. It's an age old method, especially used by those in the entertainment industry (within which I would also include politics).

Since laws are affected by politicians, and politicians are swayed by polls and perceptions (and marginally by the views of their constituents), it's one more blow for the anti-gay-marriage lobby.

Meanwhile he gets to have his cookie and eat it, too, as there are no rules against co-habiting just because he doesn't have a marriage license. Jolie can't be that concerned, or she'd have walked.

Sorry for stating the blatantly obvious.

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry everyone to sound so totally ignorant BUT - did I miss something.

What's with the gay marriage laws.

Is Brad a man?

Is Angelina a woman?

Is one of them transexual? If they are I must have REALLY missed something!

What's to stop them getting married?

I am so confused! Sorry but I NEVER read the society pages etc Just not interested. But!!! I can't understand which one of them is transexual and so can't get married!

HELP!!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

He's a man, she's a woman, they are together, and could legally get married anytime they wished.

THe USA refuses to legalise gay marriage in many States ,with many folks feeling that this policy is wrong even when they aren't directly affected themselves. Hence I think our Brad is just making a point because he's in a position to get his voice heard.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Well, I think they should come visit us here in Massachusetts. We allow everyone to get married.

Either that or they could run off to Sweden.

I say let everyone get married if they want and become equally happy or miserable like the rest of us married folks.

Just protect the children, that's all. Make sure that when whom-ever gets married and brings children into the world or family unit that when it all breaks apart like in the normal man/woman marriage the children are protected with money, medical coverage, etc....who cares if they have 2 mommies, or 2 daddies. Just protect the children ...

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks LT! Now I understand. Mr Pitt doesn't want to get married. Why didn't he just say that!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit