Let's give them "growth" where it hurts!

by schne_belly 11 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

OK - this thread about WT and their money got me thinking...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116971/1.ashx ...for all those here that still attend meetings.

Go to your "literature servant" at the next meeting and request a couple new bibles, WT CD's, songbooks, or double your magazine order, etc. Just make sure you forget to donate.

Lets keep those WT printers busy!!!

• Genesis
    Genesis

I fear that if you do that the elders will make a Congregation need on not doneting enough to society and the rank and fill will be forced to pay...

• JH
    JH

I remember back 10 years ago, I wanted a CD, and the brother knew I wasn't working and wouldn't contribute enough cause it was expensive, and they never wanted to give it to me.....

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Well at least the publications could be used to light my fireplace... Loll

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

When I was on the accounts it would appear that most people "forgot" to donate. About once a year we would send a cheque form the congregations funds to cover at least come of the shortfall

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Go to your "literature servant" at the next meeting

But that would mean having to go back to the kingdom hall.

NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    I fear that if you do that the elders will make a Congregation need on not doneting enough to society and the rank and fill will be forced to pay...

Have no fear...let them talk!!

I remember back 10 years ago, I wanted a CD, and the brother knew I wasn't working and wouldn't contribute enough cause it was expensive, and they never wanted to give it to me.....

No joke? Nothing like a "flowing spiritual bounty" to keep us well fed, huh?

Well at least the publications could be used to light my fireplace... Loll

Now your catching on!!! Great idea!!

When I was on the accounts it would appear that most people "forgot" to donate. ;About once a year we would send a cheque form the congregations funds to cover at least come of the shortfall

Interesting. Was this money "requested" from the society? How did you know how much $ to send???? Good comments everybody!!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Dansk - NO WAY - I agree - its not worth it!!!

Notice - I mentioned "for those who still attend..."

Schne_

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Shall I call them up and ask them to start sending me the watch and awake? Do they do that for the df'd ones if you dont attend?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    for all those here that still attend meetings

That rules me out then, I hope I never enter a kh again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit