My Mission is over!

by abiather 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

When I understood, JWs are wrong in some vital areas [eg. woman being viewed secondary, refusal to greet those differing with them ….], but right in other vital areas [such as their teaching that human rule is doomed, and will be replaced by God’s rule], I began a diligent search for the right organization. My search ended with brahmakumaris

My next step was to alert the GB of JWs about the existence of this organization which would mean JWs are really a counterfeit org. I put it in writing and sent to GB through Co-ordinator of the Branch Committee of my country. GB arranged a special 5-member JC to surgically remove me forever from their fold. I was happy that in the two-day long JC, all the related parties understood that God has His true organization elsewhere!

My next step was to inform the same to those who left JW org disillusioned. Thus I came here. Here I soon sensed that I could not have adopted a direct approach, hence used an indirect approach. Through different posts, I indirectly conveyed that God’s organization would appear only in the last generation, not 2000 years ago, and they are not JWs.

I shared with JWs and ex-JWs what I have found as most-satisfying. My mission is over. Henceforth, I WILL NOT SPEAK here in this forum about my present organization!

• galaxie
    galaxie

Abiather..

Are you still putting your faith in an organization? If so other human brain conjurers are leading you. If you are happy with that arrangement you must be a person who requires someone else to do your thinking for you.

• abiather
    abiather
    galaxie

No, I stick to my word: I will not speak about my present organization nor about my conviction.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    My mission is over. Henceforth, I WILL NOT SPEAK about my present organization!

.Image result for http://www.brahmakumaris.org. ..Image result for Go back to your own planet

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You mean that your lies caught up with you and you've been outed as a cult recruiter here eh?

You left one cult and joined another, then made it your mission (or it was given to you as such) to come and preach here to your fellow ex-jws to save their souls to your new cult.

You need to take the time to build yourself a bullshit detector and learn how to use it otherwise you will always be vulnerable to some new or recycled bullshit.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    If you would not speak about your present organization, why did you mention it in the first place?
  • abiather
    abiather
    Just Kidding

Your question Witness My Fury

has already answered. My intention was JUST to inform you. After informing, If I still speak about my present organization, it will be interpreted as "recruitment' as Witness My Fury alleges!

It's like a movie you enjoyed. You may or may not speak to others about its value. Listeners will have their opinions--may even ignore it--that's their choice. But you don't assert.

So am I. Hence my mission is over!

[I am very much realistic. I shared this information first with my dear and loved ones--all of them made fun of me. Hence how can I come here with the intention of recruiting?)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Halilujah!
  • rebel8
    rebel8

JWs are really a counterfeit org.

Not any more than any other religion or belief in the supernatural.

Stone Age people did not understand things around them, were frightened and wanted to take the randomness out of nature. So they invented ideas and rituals to keep danger away. That's the real truth--that's all the supernatural is.

The big challenge is to accept that and move on with life anyway in a positive direction--be a good person, contribute to your community, enjoy this "gift" of life by using your brain and talents to do awesome things.

I do not claim it's easy. In fact, it's easier to cling to beliefs in the supernatural. It's more socially acceptable, and you don't have to go through the pain (growth) associated with accepting and making sense of this elemental truth. And when one set of such beliefs fails you, replace it with another iteration.

Here's a great movie recommendation for you.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Sounds like woo-woo, looks like woo-woo, smells like woo-woo... probably is woo-woo.

IMHO I think the search should continue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit