My Mission is over!

by abiather 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brandnew
    brandnew

IM TOO SEXY FOR THIS POST.......TOO SEXY FOR THIS POST......TOOOOOOOO. SEEEEEEEEXXXXYYYYYYY......

N STUFF... is that what your sayin?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, that pic you posted on the left is very Watchtower-esque. .....Heaven

.........It`s Very WatchTowery With.........................................Donate Cash..

................An Eastern Flavour..................................For Supreme Enlightenment..

Image result for brahmakumaris............Image result for brahmakumaris

• DJS
    DJS

Abiathar,

Your reason for being on this site, though predictable, disgusts me. Your arrogance and narcissism will likely eventually lead to your finding fault with the BKs, at which time you will find yet another, even more special, more exclusive group to hang with for a while. One that you just know has the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

After a few more iterations mathematically speaking there will be about 7 or 8 of you guys on the planet, the only ones with special knowledge, the only ones favored by god and the only ones with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    I take all this with a pinch of biryani. Why didn't you join the church of the flying spaghetti monster? It'll cost you less . . .
  • abiather
    abiather
    millie210

I know God spoke to me through you millie210. For this one saying, you won’t able to count the blessings you are going to receive from HIM—our beloved Heavenly Father.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I know God spoke to me through you millie210.

I'm out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit