She sings with Erika Badu

by Sparkplug 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, lets give it up and give some support to my girl, Euniqu I think this link:

http://www.myspace.com/lldent1

should take you to her labels new myspace. She is the one singing "surface". She is a really beautiful and genuinely nice person. Help her out pals. You know how myspace works! And I am sure she will have that photo soon!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sparkplug. your friend has a good voice. hope it all works out for her and you. i also have a very close friend, female vocalist. that is only weeks from getting signed . to a major label. so i understand the excitement. i've been waiting for 2 years . now she's 17 yrs old and they want her. i've been doing research on the music industry for a few years. and it's very interesting. i would recommend the book " ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MUSIC BUSINESS" BY DONALD PASSMAN. from what i know . i figure my friend to have a video, on mtv. and a single on pop or r&b radio in less than 6 months. i know how it feels when you tell people these stories that , no-one believes you. but i know it happens . keep me informed on your friend . and i will post when i have good news also. john

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I got a response to my work..I will quote:

"O" My GOD!!!! I like all of them! Do you have a PayPal account? I need to send
    you over a contract to do all photo shots for XXXXXXXXXXX. Also make sure
    I have your info for promo shots that we send out across the world! I love your
    work. Each and every shot that I have seen captures just what we talked about.
    Thank you for all your hard work!!! I am on the pln almost back in dallas. Talk
    to you soon!

feels good!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

HELLS YEAH !!!!!!

when it rains, it pours....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit