How many hours do your work a week?

by liquidsky 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Well...I about 15 hours a week bartending. But!! Before you all yell at me for being lazy I am in school full-time and raising two kids. Slingin drinks is goooood $$$.

• Jourles
    Jourles

According to my paycheck, I clock in around 40 hrs a week. But in reality, I average about 15-30 minutes of honest-to-god work a day. For the most part, I just sit back and watch multiple computer screens all day waiting for something to break.

And some people ask me if I even have the time to go back to school via online...

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

35 hours a week, union carpenter in NYC, overtime sometimes; go to college part-time because I always wanted to finish my degree. (really don't plan on leaving my job but you never know)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

officially 38 hours but occasionaly 60 - 65.

I work in a small shop so its not too physically demanding.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm almost embarrassed to say this. I work aprox. 15-20 hours a week and I get to choose the hours I want to go in...office work, bookkeeping and filling stuff.

My children are grown and my husband knows how to pick up after himself. So...um...well I was thinking about getting full time work, but... but...well....I just haven't even looked...probably because I'm afraid I'll find somethin'.

lisa

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

I just work part - time, 18 hours a week. It's enough for me

• sspo
    sspo

work a few hours a week and sometimes less, i'm not rich but i live on a few $ a day

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

For the past 5 weeks I have worked 40 hours a week. But I am liable to work an extra 8 any given week. On Sundays if a certain number of people do not show up then I have to work up to a 16 hour day. I would prefer to only work 40. I work midnights so if I have to hold I have to stay up all night from 10:30 at night to 2:30 in the afternoon thats a killer.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well, I thought I worked hard!!!

I'm at work 50 hours minimum a week, and then I take 13 credit hours at school.

ITs worth it in the end though.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I work 168... I'm a stay at home dad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit