Would you go see........

by kerj2leev 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Vanilla Ice....he's coming to play at a place a couple minutes from my house. I think I'm going to go, its a pretty small venue, should be interesting!!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

who's opening for him?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hasn't he melted yet?

Warlock

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's not really my scene kerj, but I hope you have a great time if you go.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Kerj, that's just nuts.

If it's $5 I'll go. I'm pretty sure that's my Vanilla Ice spending limit right there.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

OFG.....not sure

GGBG.... add a $20 to that and then you can go...ha ha

He's playing at a place called The Penny Road Pub you can look up their website. I think he is kind-a-like heavy mental rap now, I think it'll be a riot. I mean come on it's the "Second Ice Age"!!!(quote from his website)

• KennyC
    KennyC

...in an interview, I believe with Oprah, years ago he said he couldn't believe he did the whole Niller Ice junk when he loved heavy metal. He said he was always on cocaine when he did the Nilla routine, but got off of drugs completely when he finally started his metal band.

Go figure that one out.

Sincerely,

Kenny (Head-banger, of sorts)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

No, because Im 53 and your 36. I do have ice ice baby in my collection though. Its a cool rap song. What caught my interest in that song was his copping David Bowies under pressure. There are very few people I would go see in concert. I did go to see Jeff Beck last night though.

• Purza
    Purza

That sounds like it could be entertaining. Have fun!

Purza

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Nope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit