ANOTHER flip-flop!!

by hamsterbait 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• luna2
    luna2

I'll have to bring some fun food with me tomorrow so I can blame my giggles on my lunch.

• gumby
    gumby

I hope none of you girls ever laugh so hard you poop your pants cuz that would be so gross I just can't tell ya.I'm ok with a little pee here and there if you really laugh hard, but poopin is just flat out white trashy.

Gumby

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I hope none of you girls ever laugh so hard you poop your pants cuz that would be so gross I just can't tell ya.I'm ok with a little pee here and there if you really laugh hard, but poopin is just flat out white trashy.

Gumby

GUMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I understand why they call you Gumbastard. My stomach does hurt now from all the laughing but don't worry I don't think I will have that poop problem you speak of.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey good girl bad girl.....I've never introduced myself to you or welcomed you yet....so here I go,

Hi Good girl or bad girl, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

Ok, now that were officially friends and buddies, I just need to ask you sumthin. Have you EVER pooped your pants.....say, since you were at least 20 years old? Just curious.

Gumwipe

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hey good girl bad girl.....I've never introduced myself to you or welcomed you yet....so here I go,

Hi Good girl or bad girl, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

Ok, now that were officially friends and buddies, I just need to ask you sumthin. Have you EVER pooped your pants.....say, since you were at least 20 years old? Just curious.

Gumwipe

Hey Gumsicko, nice to be here, glad we are friends, and no I have never pooped my pants the whole time I've been in my twenties. But thanks so much for asking. You? On second thought, I don't really want to know. GGBG

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Just to clarify - is the new edition of the Revelation book saying the waters start flowing from 1914, not 1919. Did the 1986 version have 1919?

Geez, how can they sit through this tripe.

• luna2
    luna2

Oops, what was this thread about again? That's right...it was the flippy flopping WTBTS with their new light/old light Christmas tree of evolving (or is that revolving?) truth.

Gum, that poop talk is seriously whack. You sure you told OFG to "go to hell" when he came by with some of those funny cigarettes?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I know he's cute Luna.....but that's how these guys get you unsuspecting women. Their real cute but they got a bad side. First, they hold your hand and squeeze it real gentle-like, and then maybe in a day or two they kiss ya on the mouth.................then, they offer you some marijuana and get ya high, then they steal your wallet and sometimes even touch your boob while your passed out. Oh yeah, he may be cute, but I'd keep a close eye on his type.

Gumwarnin-ya

Fist of all gumby... This is how you treat your buddy... The one that threw you this big birthday bash :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114175/1.ashx

talk about Flip-Flop ....

Second of all... what'da ya doin' callin me cute?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I know he's cute Luna.....but that's how these guys get you unsuspecting women. Their real cute but they got a bad side. First, they hold your hand and squeeze it real gentle-like, and then maybe in a day or two they kiss ya on the mouth.................then, they offer you some marijuana and get ya high, then they steal your wallet and sometimes even touch your boob while your passed out. Oh yeah, he may be cute, but I'd keep a close eye on his type.

Gumwarnin-ya

Fist of all gumby... This is how you treat your buddy... The one that threw you this big birthday bash :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114175/1.ashx

talk about Flip-Flop ....

Second of all... what'da ya doin' callin me cute?

What do you expect, OFG? I know his type, you have to watch out for his type...first he will pretend you are his friend so that you will share your stash with him, then he will call ya cute and hit on ya on public forums. The only reason he's bringing this all up is because he wishes you would squeeze his boob. I'd keep a close eye on his type if I were you...

• gumby
    gumby
    What do you expect, OFG? I know his type, you have to watch out for his type...first he will pretend you are his friend so that you will share your stash with him, then he will call ya cute and hit on ya on public forums. The only reason he's bringing this all up is because he wishes you would squeeze his boob. I'd keep a close eye on his type if I were you...

LMAO....too bad your not around today.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit