ANOTHER flip-flop!!

by hamsterbait 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• luna2
    luna2
    You know... I read that and was so confused that I had to reread it like 3 more times. This is how they get people! You end up just nodding your head yes to it all, all the while not knowing what your nodding your head too, because they make that garbage sound so deep.

Gawd! Yes! It all makes me dizzy.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Now don't 'cha think that if anyone tried to go to the king'um hall in Flip-Flops, they would be counseled for such a thing..

• luna2
    luna2

I think you should try to go to the KH in your Jebus outfit and flip flops, OFG. Bet that would be some fun. Bring someone to take pictures.

• gumby
    gumby
    Now don't 'cha think that if anyone tried to go to the king'um hall in Flip-Flops, they would be counseled for such a thing..

Luna, don't even speak to OFG or let him influence you cuz he's a hippy stoner and he hates Jehovah. He offered me some of that "pot" stuff and I told him to go to hell!!!!!! Gumwitness

• luna2
    luna2

He's so cute, tho.

He offered me some of that "pot" stuff and I told him to go to hell!!!!!!
  • gumby
    gumby
    He's so cute, tho.

I know he's cute Luna.....but that's how these guys get you unsuspecting women. Their real cute but they got a bad side. First, they hold your hand and squeeze it real gentle-like, and then maybe in a day or two they kiss ya on the mouth.................then, they offer you some marijuana and get ya high, then they steal your wallet and sometimes even touch your boob while your passed out. Oh yeah, he may be cute, but I'd keep a close eye on his type.

Gumwarnin-ya

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Don't be Hatin' Gumby...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I know he's cute Luna.....but that's how these guys get you unsuspecting women. Their real cute but they got a bad side. First, they hold your hand and squeeze it real gentle-like, and then maybe in a day or two they kiss ya on the mouth.................then, they offer you some marijuana and get ya high, then they steal your wallet and sometimes even touch your boob while your passed out. Oh yeah, he may be cute, but I'd keep a close eye on his type.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Me too GeeGeeBeeGee! I laughed outloud right at my desk and had to explain my hilarity to the late-working Asst. Mgr. I made sumthin' up tho. Didn't wanna tell him I was foolin' around at JWD.

((((Gumbastard))))

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Me too GeeGeeBeeGee! I laughed outloud right at my desk and had to explain my hilarity to the late-working Asst. Mgr. I made sumthin' up tho. Didn't wanna tell him I was foolin' around at JWD.

((((Gumbastard))))

GeeGeeBeeGee, I love it. Luna, I know what you mean about laughing at work though! My coworkers asked me several times what the hell is so funny over here so I finally told them my salad is just so enjoyable I can't help but laugh. They left me alone after that... LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit