FLUER DE LIS WALLPAPER = TRINITY VISITING CO SUGGESTS IT MUST GO

by ZazuWitts 40 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Zazu}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So nice to here from you again! Do hope that things are a little more bearable for you these days.

Kind regards from myself and Mrs. Step.

HS.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm waiting for all my moms elephants to go missing-as of course, you know that in Buddism and Hinduism they are gods. Ignorantly(ahem), she just thinks they are beautiful animals. I am figuring as she has never gotten much in the way of shepherding, much less visits- that no 'strong brother' has ever visited her home. She also has statues of dogs-which could be looked at as idolotry technically.

• Scully
    Scully

It sounds like the CO just hated the French.

((((( Zazu ))))) Maybe your SIL can put up some tasteful nudes instead.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Personally I think that 'Elders'/COs etc just like to impress the R&F with their knowledge....

Didn't I see a picture of a WT building (someone posted on here) with a 'pagan' symbol on it?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ahhh, I wish I'd started writing down all the ridiculous petty judgments I've heard of here, they'd be good for a laugh...

• greendawn
    greendawn

A lot of the things pagans used were also used by the Jews in their religion, so it doesn't always mean that anything used by pagans is out of bounds. It depends how it is used.

But one can see their paranoid attitude in life and how it burdens and isolates their members.

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone know the address of the Bethel building that is decorated with the FLUER DE LIS design?

--VM44

• jgnat
    jgnat
    They may have no choice, especially if it is deemed a historical site.

True, sinis, but why is the WTBTS buying up historical buildings and renovating them in the first place? I think there's more than a few JW heavies devoted to Americana.

I've seen a couple JW homes around here decorated along an African theme. Leopards, lions and zebras. I just know the householders are reminding themselves of the promise. You know, petting the lions. In a way, magazine imagery is the WT version of idolatry.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

((((((Zazu))))) It is so nice to see you. I hope you are doing well

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I guess now all of the JW's in Quebec will have to remove their license plates as they have a fleur de Lys on them, and yes the medicare card, drivers permit, and so on...... Crazy stuff.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit