JW literature on racks - outside Walmart? WTF?

by BizzyBee 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I missed the first thread on this. Wow, I wonder when we'll see this in Wichita. What I would like to see is the sandwich boards that said "Religion is a Snare and a Racket!" Now that would get me excited!

• Flash
    Flash

Of Course! That's the way to do it!

Why use modern technology to spead the Good News Earthwide when you can set up store front dispays?!

There's no doubt the message of salvation will reach around the globe with this method!!

Of course it depends on how well WalMart does internationaly!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Why use modern technology to spead the Good News Earthwide when you can set up store front dispays?!
    It's so diabolical, it just might work! Why didn't Jesus think of this?

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

*I remember trying to witness outside the local railway station some years ago, and one of the station staff came and told us to move along, and the same thing happened at the bus station.*
    If you ever happen to hop a flight to lovely Minneapolis, you just may find a JW table set up by luggage pick-up.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Wow, thats disturbing. I wrote them a complaint, but I doubt it will make any difference. I would be ticked if I saw it in front of the Wal Mart here.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

This is great news for those of us that don't have family ties that we are worried about.

If they have a stall, they cannot run away as they can at the door. They are prime targets for those that have the balls to stand up and have a go. Bring on Johnny Cip (one of my heros)

As Johnny said, you have as much right to preach as they do. They can call the cops on you, but the cops will be on your side. The WT has spent millions getting themselves the right for freedom of speach and that right is ours too.

Jehoobers sitting at a rack outside Walmart are sitting ducks with nowhere to fly. I hope they try that here in NZ.

Cheers

Chris

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Doesn't Walmart sell guns????J/k

I had friends that set-up a booth in the local mall, I remember thinking....never, no way.

• rebel8
  • Athanasius
    Athanasius

The JWs had set up a display table outside our local Walmart. So I approached them and asked if they had the Book Of Mormon, or the Pearl of Great Price. They looked surprised and said that they were JWs and didn't carry either publication.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Considering the fact that Buddhism does not use proselytizing, I find it ironic that in the US there are about 1.5 million Buddhists and only 1 million Jehover's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit