Jezebel Idea in Motion (photos)

by Sparkplug 64 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Great photos but where is the one with the dogs licking up blood?

• avishai
    avishai

drool

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Twitch- You assumed correctly. I am on CS2 and I have 6.0 also. But I have about 3 books I turn to quite a bit and friends have helped with some of the items I have learned. A course would help so much though. I do better with a live teacher there instead of just the book and screen.

Jayhawk. I always thought about that. There were so many things you could do if "Jehovah said so"...like slay a bunch of people for bowing down to idols.

Howdy SS- There will be no blood drawn today. So the sweet varmits must go hungry. They must feed themselves on another Jez's flesh!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Now Avi- My most perfect man! YOU can drool. Its ok. Highly suggested in fact!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok, I am going to bed now, but I cant help but notice a trend. Do you see how the apostates here want to see THE push out of the window. They want to see the dogs gnaw on my bones and lick up my blood. This raises an interesting question. I am wondering how many of us kids that were raised to be so non confrontational and were pretty much a bunch of woosies...how was it for at least, (LEAST) 5 hours a week we had rape, violence, blood, bears eating children, dogs eating Jezebel, people beheaded and such and yet we were protected from TV and bad music...all that horrible worldly stuff.

I think I got confused in my question, but is that not pretty strange?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    ok, I am going to bed now, but I cant help but notice a trend. Do you see how the apostates here want to see THE push out of the window. They want to see the dogs gnaw on my bones and lick up my blood.

Nahhh! I don't like that violence stuff. I was only sticking around for the shower scene! LOL

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Great photos!!

me want some

Lisa

• observador
    observador

Jezabel must have been very fun! :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Observador- I have learned a lot of people the JWs said were bad are SO fun.

Lisa- we will arrange your photos when we talk tonight.

And Satanus.....good morning.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Goddess Sparki,

If you can get over to the Rockies this Summer, it starts in June and runs through the end of July (short warm seasons here). If I make it to your neck of the woods for the Ren Faire (something I can definitely manage) I think it starts earlier in the Spring.

Will google later.

~B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit