Jezebel Idea in Motion (photos)

by Sparkplug 64 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

<div> <div>Love the pictures - you have to check ou my thread from a few months ago - Wicked women - why are they so sexually attractive? <br></br>http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/104004/1.ashx </div>

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

lonely sheep. thanks Gal! How are you as of late. I hope well. (((((((((((((9huggs and strictly friendship snooches)))))))))))))))))))

eyeslice. I don't know how I missed that one. It was good! So have I hit badgirl status yet? Somehow I never feel bad...lol Really.

• delilah
    delilah

You are one BEAUTIFUL Jezebel, girl!!!!!! Jezze never looked so good. I especially like the sepia pic....and the fog in the background...amazing!!! Thanx for sharing.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I find this very, very good sparkie. Very interesting set

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    You are one BEAUTIFUL Jezebel, girl!!!!!! Jezze never looked so good. I especially like the sepia pic....and the fog in the background...amazing!!! Thanx for sharing.

I really like the sepia one too. It is just so different looking. Not sure what it is.

You know, I thank thee for your kind words lady!

IP, that set is in my front yard. With the rain/drizzle and overcast yesterday it mad it all look like a different world.

Dexi

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well phrased, IP. I found her "set" very interesting, too! LOL

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Well phrased, IP. I found her "set" very interesting, too! LOL

Stephanus...Ip would not say that about Me. See? I know I am midget mangoes compared to his kinda gal. And I am nothing in his eyes. NOW stop Starting Trouble. That is my job.

• IP_SEC
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Ip would not say that about Me.
    She is right right man. I wouldnt say that but I sho would/did think it!!

I am serious here...man...that is not Kewl. You are not allowed to think that. JEEZ men. .......IP. Take that back. DEAD serious here. LOOK>

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    .......IP. Take that back.

Why dont you come try to make me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit