Mommy!

[shamefaced] Did I say that out loud?

• daystar
    daystar

Hubba hubba!

• Brigid
    Brigid

~Thou art Goddess, my sister....

Hey, we should go to the Ren Fair together next year!! Something tells me we could have all kinds of fun!

~B

• bubble
    bubble

Sparky, you have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!!!

• vitty
    vitty
    I do this work for other people and had this idea to work with today

I dont understand this bit.........................you get dressed up for other ppl and they take pictures of you ...............or ..............they get dressed up and you take pictures of them...........................

• juni
    juni

I thought it was good photography Sparky! That last one looks like you're standing in worms or small snakes!

A "Jezebel" fits any era. I have to laugh. A brother (who had severe mental problems and was on meds for it) announced once from the stage that all the sisters were "jezebels". We considered the source, but he was allowed to continue. Do you believe that???? The elders did not take control of the situation. Perhaps they thought we deserved a lashing for whatever.

Juni

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

awesome pics! Lilly

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I like your interpretation of Jezebel as a temptress. The MBoBS version had Jezebel caked with so much makeup that she looked like a rodeo clown. Your vision seems a bit more realistic.

Nice photoshopping too.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Crumpet.- I woke up and saw this but had to run. that is too funny. she did have a crown or something holing all that gunk up!

Auld Soul- I don't even know what to say back. That is funny....I think

Daystar and Tijkmo0 thanks

Brigid. tell me Who what when where and how.. I would love to. I think we would have a blast.

Vitty. I take photos of people and mess them up some. Some want makeup and the whole dress up thing..others just family shots, and weddings and such. Just doing a job. (That I love and am still learning) I think I could do this a long time before I run out of things to learn. Therte is so many avenues.

Bubble. Actually this was a stolen moment. I needed a bit of silly after this weekend. It was rough.

Juni-

announced once from the stage that all the sisters were "jezebels"

I think I would have been hauled out back and beaten for I would have laughed. I bet it was very funny. The things people say....

Lovely lil- Thank you.

sir nose- I thought she looked pretty spooky myself. Kind of like the first photo. She was just so harlot like. oh my! Thank you

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Very nice photos!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit