were there any FIASCOS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I've already told this one. One of the posters on the board actually knew this "brother" after he moved away.

Brother B, an elder and P.O, for awhile was having an affair with a "sister" my age. ( about 17 at the time) He was doing this with the blessing of his wife. She was teaching her, actually "grooming" her, to take her (the wife's) place, should anything happen to her. It was a big mess. He was df'd for a very short time and moved away to SW Missouri.

The only other one I know of was me. I snapped when I found out I had to attend another elder's meeting. (got ratted out by above "sister") This was for "riding around with a boy from school". I was tired of me stepdad sneaking into my bed, drunk. So I parked their vehicle at the local KH, and disappeared. My biological dad's family hid me out for 2 weeks until I caught a bus to Texas. During this time I started seeing my "first" love. We'd be riding around in bumper-to-bumper cars on the main drag, only a cars-length away from my stepdad and an elder (above elder), and they'd never see me. It was like divine intervention!! But the gossip ran rampant at that time!

shelley

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

My fav is the one elder who was a part of my final jc: A pompous shmuck who got a hold of my personal journal (me in therapy) and tried to use it against me. Yes, you may be thinking the same-doctor patient priveledge...he should have known better. Years after I blew a gasket and stormed out I was told he had been carrying on numerous affairs for years. He was removed as Bro. Holier*than*thou*but*can't*keep*it*in*my*pants*elder and asked to move to a different cong.
    Most fiascos I knew of always involved some sort of torrid sex scandel. Some married elder ran off with a single pioneer, the married "white" couple with the "non-white" newborn. Fantastic stuff really.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit