Crocodile Hunter - Steve Irwin - DEAD!!!

by misspeaches 52 Replies latest social current

• zagor
    zagor

I feel sorry for his kids, but his ideas of us all having to accept how "wonderful" many animals are, even if they would rather eat us if someone asked them, were more over the top than what you see in your Awake and Watchtower mags where humans and animals live happily side by side.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sorry to hear it. I admired his sense of adventure

• Arthur
    Arthur

Man, I loved that guy! He was so funny.

I always had a weird feeling that he was going to die sooner or later; if he didn't stop doing some of the things he did.

That's really sad.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I definitely loved that guy. He definitely did some VERY risky things but I enjoyed his respect and attitude towards wildlife.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how sad!

kids all over the world will be grieving. he was a great tv personality

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Terrible sad.

I just went to bed and heard the tailend of the news report - had to come back online to confirm.

Not all sting-rays are that dangerous, are they? I think I swam with some on a reef near Jamaica...?

-Aude.

• sandy
    sandy

Wow! That is so sad. But not terribly surprising to me. He certainly was a brave guy.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I am sorry for him and his family.

Yes, he took chances, he was very experienced ...and he accomplished what he wanted to do: He brought the attention of the world to the marvelous varieity of wonderful animals on the earth. They are the beautiful, ugly, cuddly and dangerous, as well as the endangered species. If he hadn't taken the chances -- most people would have never known about these different animals & insects.

He lived his life fully. I hope, when I die, I'm doing something good, something I wanted to do.

Cheers to Steve Irwin

Rabbit

• wednesday
    wednesday

I just checked this board after this long wekend, and how awful to see this news. I even awoke my hubby from a sleep to tell him. neither of us has been near a tv for 3 days, and to learn of this sad news.

I feel so bad for his children, wife.

This man truly lived on the edge, he had such energy. he will not be forgotten.

weds

• Warlock
    Warlock

Very sad, but I wish I had half his guts.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit