Watching crazy in action round 2

by Sparkplug 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lily- don't be sorry for inquiring at all. I know perfectly well that I am trying to numb myself for a bit. But it is not really over my mom. It just exasterbates the problem that people always "walk out when you REALLY need them to walk in." My daughter wrote that to me once. The other gal...she is 14.

It is so easier for people to take the path of least resistance when it comes to having to deal with people who have families and things to handle that I do. As with you, I have family that I guess just feel that they don't need to take care of my mom. there are 7 of us and two of us struggle with her. I cant even stand her and I am stuck with her. Fact is they are right. I am stronger. He is stronger. (my brother) but it would seem appropriate that they realize one cannot deal with this 24/7. It also is a hard thing to find anyone friends or lovers that are strong enough to deal with the fact there are a lot of things a person with this in live that are not normal nor easy. It takes having friends and lovers that are very giiving and sometimes don't take what you say very serious. People that know when it is ok to laugh and then at times just shut up and kiss you. Hold you and let you be comforted a bit.

It makes for an interesting life. Yes she is mannic and bipolar and...did not get it treated till I was 15. So I had already moved out at 14. I never really looked back and now I am no longer a JW. But she is. Or she likes to fashion herself as one. It makes it a bit difficult to help someone you have no attachment to, and the bit you do is negative. My brother left home early too, but he has this mean ass sarcasm way of handling everything. I really love to go steal his beer. So he really does hide a bit too much in the bottle. I swear he went on a diet and was going to cut down the beer. So he drank a slimfast...then a beer. LMAO. I just love him. I just want to choke him, I cant stand him and well I just love him.

Family what can you say?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

{{{{Decki}}} You most definitely need a hug!

You are one funny gal! I could barely read through some of what you wrote cuz I was laughing so hard!

I have a straaaaange family too, but I guess you could say fortunately----my parents disowned me when I became a JW in 1972 and have had nothing to do with me since then. I have one sister, who has had to deal with the eccentricities and the idiosyncrasies of my Mother before she died and my Father now. I lucked out on the whole side show, although it was pretty weird before I became a JW!

I can SO put myself in your predicament, and although you make it sound funny----you really have your hands full! THAT can't be denied.

Take care, and give "miss pink PJ's with a pony tail"----a kiss and hug from Gramma Annie!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sunspot!

Here is lil miss Pink Pj's and Pony tails this afternoon! I think she is better!

Dexi

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

my parents disowned me when I became a JW in 1972 and have had nothing to do with me since then. I have one sister, who has had to deal with the eccentricities and the idiosyncrasies of my Mother before she died and my Father now. I lucked out on the whole side show, although it was pretty weird before I became a JW!

I love how you call it a sideshow. That is so damn true.

See I think my moms family knew and they stopped seeing her about 1970. When I came along. sometimes I have to hear srories like this and just keep on going,,,,It helps to see the warrior women before me.

Decki

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Whew!! After readin that I had to go get a drink.

I have to take my hat off too you Gurl! I would have divorced myself of them along time ago.

here's to wishing you a little peace this holiday.

Smiles

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Decki----your lil angel is so precious! What an adorable child! I am so glad to hear she's feeling lots better!

I had three boys first and THEN I had two girls! I went a little nutso with the frilly dresses and bows in their hair! I had waited so long to dress up little GIRLS!

Your daughter sure looks squeezably delicious!

hugs,

Annie

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

SMILES!! Heyya!

I would have divorced myself of them along time ago.

That would be so nice if it were that simple. You know how it goes though. Divorce is always just on paper. I keep thinking of the horror film where they say.."You can run but you can't hide!" It is so true. The crazy follows. It does not matter if you or they initiate the divorce. You are still stuck with them.

Cheers! Nice to see you out and about!

Sunspot- I know what you talk of little gals. I just loved dressing my first one up. Now my second one we don't go to so many meetings, but we sure do doll her up a lot. Look, here is another squeezably delicious one of her...

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

ahh sparkplug

i read a whole lot so my brain is used to conjuring up a image to go along with whatever i'm reading....so i was laughing at some parts and shaking my head (in understanding cuz my mom does some looney stuff too).

on another note..i never knew humans could get mange...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sweet Pea- I did not either. I guess it is not normal. And I know she does not have it. that is what is so funny. Once she yelled at my EX-husband and in order to justify it she said it was because of the fires in Mexico. We just looked at each other and shook our head like cartoon characters with that wobble yayabayayba noise and shook it off. No idea?

***just kept walking***

Glad you liked it!

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I hear ya Missy but I guess I am just a be-och!

I haven't talked to my Mom in at least 2 years. She has to live her crazy with out me. I don't wish her any harm but I don't want no part of it. And that's just for constantly judging me and my spirituality. We haven't had anywhere near the hilarious drama you have had. That's why I say I take my hat off to you. I just don't have it in me to deal with it. Nor do I aspire to that. So you Go Gurl!! I will send peace energies your way and have a thought of you when I am drinking my Sangria. When you need someone to buy you a taquila shot and a beer you just let me know. It wont be to 'drown your sorrows' as so would say ... it WILL be to celebrate the fact that you are a survivor and still living life!!!! Keep your chin up and let the tear in your eye be from laughing so hard.

Much love, Smiles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit