Post a picture of what you'd like Jesus to look like.

by JH 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Highlander
    Highlander
    ...said... what you'd like jesus to look like... not what jesus would look like if he were you...

My bad,, maybe I should read the title.

ok, let me clarify. OFG is who I think Jesus should look like.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Oh F-ing God when they see OFG?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

oh, come on now... I might have game, but I'm not all that (god) now... LOL...

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Jesus is back and he is pissed!

alt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    oh, come on now... I might have game, but I'm not all that (god) now... LOL...

Okay, now I can't say you're not cute, you remind me of a Bee Gee(Barry in particular), but when I see the intitials O.F.G. for some reason I think Oh F-ing God, and I'm just an innocent little southern belle. You know, since people think you look like Jesus, they just might think the same thing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Below you will find Jesus(seated on the left ) with his brothers. Then there's a photo of them in their younger, pre-baptism/ministry days. Proof that OFG, bears a strong resemblence to Jesus.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Flying High Now:

Thank you for that explication!

-V

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Barry Gibb looking like Jesus. I used to think so when I was a kid, even the society thought so in the live Forever book on page39. Hey a Mancunian Jesus. Or Robert Powell who played Jesus of Nazareth born in Salford, supports Manchester united, that's why they're a great football team. Divine intervention.

• Twitch
  • freetosee
    freetosee

Do you see the resemblance?Picture of face of Jesus on the shroud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit