Let's All Say "Thank You" To The People Who Run This Site

by Arthur 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

This just reminded me of something....It's been a while since I donated via Paypal to help support the upkeep of this site.

*nudge nudge wink wink* to everyone else....

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well, either Simon is getting some coin from the Google ads, or I am blind and don't see the paypal box anymore.

• kazar
    kazar

I certainly want to say thanks to everyone. All those who run the site and of course the posters!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Thanks!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I relly don't know how I would have managed when I left the wts without this site, so

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Highest ranked JW related board on the index and high ranked page in it's own right

• earthtone
    earthtone

First off........THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL SITE.

If it wasn't for this site I don't know how I would be able to fully turn my back on that religion. I would still be caught in limbo. Still scared to face the truth and miserable because of it. I love this site. Not only is everyone emotionally supportive, you all are so fun! I Love this site and all the good people here.

• Quandry
    Quandry

"Having courage does not mean that we are unafraid. Having courage and showing courage means we face our fears. We are able to say 'I have fallen but I will get up.'"

-- Maya Angelou

Yes, thank you. I have been able to face my fears and continue moving forward in life through the help of this forum.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Many thanks to all involved in the upkeep of the site

Cheers

BM

• skyking
    skyking

A big thanks from the king of the sky, SKYKING

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit