Let's All Say "Thank You" To The People Who Run This Site

by Arthur 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

I realize that threads like this have been done before, but I don't think that it hurts to do one again.

I personally appreciate this website so much. It has been an absolute treasure-trove of information, research material, emotional support, and simple enjoyment. And, it's free of charge!

Simply put, this site has been a Godsend for me. I know that it has been the same for many of you too. I always think that expressing a "Thank-You" to the people who keep it going can never hurt.

So, to all of you people who work on this site in various capacities to keep it running smoothly, I say:

Thank You !

Gracias !

Merci !

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i don't come around here as much anymore... thanks to this site (if that makes no sense, OH WELL!) basically this site helped me get thru a very confusing time. it's selfish of me to use it and run, but i don't really like to read stuff that will get me upset, so i stay away. anyways, long story short:

THANKS!

bethel

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Thanks Simon!!!

your'e a star...you know that?

jason

• juni
    juni

Thank you for all of the hard work that goes into keeping up this forum.

Also I want to mention that at the home page of Freeminds there is information about how you can contribute monetarily towards the cause.

Juni

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Thankyou....

• roybatty
    roybatty

Give 'em thanks and send a few coins from time time.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Who runs this site, I thought it was something inspired and directed by holy spirit, are you speaking blasphemous words?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bethel

i don't come around here as much anymore... thanks to this site (if that makes no sense, OH WELL!) basically this site helped me get thru a very confusing time. it's selfish of me to use it and run, but i don't really like to read stuff that will get me upset, so i stay away. anyways, long story short:

It isn't selfish at all. We all need to discover our boundaries and help us get our brains functioning again. If the people on this forum helped you, supported you, encouraged you, then they have done well.

Simon and Angharad give up a lot to keep the site functioning both by the work they do here (and that includes Angharad watching the kids while Simon continues to work on the forum) and financially

The mods do their part to keep it friendly, supportive and welcoming

But if there were no posters then there would be no website. So really the thanks goes out to everyone

• hopie
    hopie

THANK YOU LADY LEE FOR REMINDING US !!!!!!

I remember very well in 1983, when my husband and I resigned, how utterly lonely I felt, you have to start all over again in acquiring friends. Not knowing why I so depressed all the time, and that I was going post-traumatic stress. When we resigned, we left for many good reasons, but it took many years to find out this org. was actually a cult, and this is what happens to people when they leave Cults.

For me, this is one of the top reasons why a discussion board like this is so important, ex-JWs can come here and not feel alone, and learn so much more.

There are many boards out there, I personally feel this is one of the BEST !!!!

THANK YOU

HOPIE

• Brigid
    Brigid

Thanks! Seriously, I think this site is so helpful to people trying to claw their way out of a stifling religious construct.

I love it here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit