SHOULD JWS GO TO CAR BOOT SALES?

by badboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bubble
    bubble

Car boot sales are for gypsies and illegal immigrants.

Normal members of society should never attend. They sap the life force out of you.

So based on that I spose it'd be ok for jw's to go to car boot sales! LOL!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I think the American equivalent would be a 'garage sale'. This was discussed on a thread about a week ago.....talk amongst yourselves while I try and find the link....

• MidwichCuckoo
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

My sister's mother-in-law once bought a second-hand fridge from a sale lot that was so old and crappy that clearly it was demon-possessed. My sister pretends that's why they're not allowed to buy second-hand goods. See I thought it's because they're would-be-if-they-could-bes.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Its not the stolen goods Witnesses should be wary of at car boots, but all the demonised stuff you can pick up.

I did one last week and sold a whole level of Dantes hell full of demons cleverly hidden in curtains, toys, clothes, bathoom mirrors and the like. I made £60. And nothing in my house levitates anymore.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Blimey - well done Katie. Second-hand Demon sale.

I was talking to Mr Midwich earlier - about why demons want to cling to shoddy household goods (or indeed a more Middle Class Demon clinging onto your Laura Ashley furnishings Katie) - and he suggested that they're bored and when you're bored even an old chair looks interesting.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES!

• sspo
    sspo

If you need boots. why not?

• daystar
    daystar

Car boot sales - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_boot_sale

Sort of like a flea market open to the public. Only here in the states they'd probably not just be for "gypsies and illegal immigrants". So... "Normal members of society should never attend"... Do these people have extra limbs or something, bubble?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Well, yesterday Mr Midwich decided to treat me by taking me out (during daylight) in public. We went to a Bric-a-Brac fair (what does Bric-a-Brac mean?)......

I thought I'd seen everything, but this was a village hall full of tat (not to mention demons, which must have been wall to wall). On ONE stall there was a top hat, boat and car (from a Monopoly set) - 50 pence each

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit