Poor JWs on a RV today........

by Gill 46 Replies latest social family

• carla
    carla

Inthetruth,

If you are truly knocking on doors out of 'love', why keep a score card for how many you knock on? Why do you have to put your name to your little time sheet?

White trash? What is more white trash to me is someone who likes to listen outside people's doors to them having sex and wanting to see them afterwards. Just because you are so sexually repressed doesn't mean everybody is, maybe they are indeed that 'loud'. Why you should care is beyond me and obviously you take some perverse pleasure in repeating the story of eavesdropping on someones private sexual encounter in their own home. Crazy dubs!

• sf
    sf

No doubt carla. No doubt!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Ha! carla, I just thought of us together, out in the apostate field work.

Asking the homeowner/ resident {I AM NOW CEASING TO USE THE WORD "HOUSEHOLDER" FROM THIS MOMENT ON} if they have yet seen the documentary called "KNOCKING", that, although it claims it's giving the viewer a look into the "positive" side of the religion seldom seen or KNOW ABOUT, "we are here, at your door to show you that this film is not an ACCURATE PICTURE, AT ALL.

In [FACT] there is solid evidence to completely demolish key issues in and of the film...would you please read this flier we are distributing regarding this film and that of the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES EPIDEMIC CHILD/ SEXUAL ABUSES AND COVER UPS...we are only out today to bring more awareness to a religious organization that is at your door, with printed literature, basically telling you that if you aren't of "the true religion" {WATCHTOWER ORG./ JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES}...then you are of FALSE RELIGION...and will die....soon..."

____

The key to effective field work is going where the jws go! Watch them at the field misery meeting on Sat. or Sun. and follow them into the area. I also go to the areas surrounding the k.h.'s. This really pisses them off!!! But you want them angry carla. Then their true colors come out and are more leary of continuing on in the "territory". If you are successful, as I have been a few times now, in actually getting them to leave the area before they even made a dent, then they have proven by that act, to truly have no concern in "sharing the good news in the end of times...urgent...blahhhh..." They have "allowed Satan to get to them and their very important work".

I'm waiting for the day the jw elder actually goes to the door with me right behind him, with fliers on all the recent CONVICTED JW SEX OFFENDERS. With Bethelite JESUS CANO as the CONVICTED JW PEDOPHILE POSTER BOY.

What fun it will be carla!!

sKally

• Sam87
    Sam87

i cant wait for the day when i get to do that myself! its going to be fun!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Looks like JWs fear 'apostates' more than Satan himself!

They do. The god they worship won't help them if they go to the wrong website or talk to the wrong person. Their god of unconditional love, in fact, is just lying in wait for them to show any display of doubt - then he pounces on them.

I worked at a restaurant once that had a policy of zero percent tolerance for dirty tables. Management was always complaining because their rule was impossible to fulfill. It's the same with the jw. Each one is encouraged to work toward a goal that is unreachable. The pressure is never lowered because if the jw actually started seeing themselves as having intrinsic worth, they wouldn't need to start over from scratch each morning in winning god's approval.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

How funny!!! I go door to door & love talking to people like you! I usually answer to all of your little snide questions with your own copy of the Bible. But when I show you what the bible says, the usual response is "well, I dont believe that." One man tried to stump me with a question when I answered him all he could say was , "Good answer." Even though I knew he was playing with me I still wanted to help him find accurate knowledge about the Bible.

Arrogance, thy name is inthetruth.

• Free
    Free

Inthetruth, What pipe dream paradise breeze blew your fat ass in here. Don't you know where you are ? We love when braindead followers come here and try to defend the true false religion. So keep coming and wasting your breath, because I love telling people like you to GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way those people were probably really getting it on but its been so long since you have gotten a good nailing that you forgot what a GOOD lovemaking session should sound like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit