Poor JWs on a RV today........

by Gill 46 Replies latest social family

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

inthetruth,

While out in the ministry one day this couple saw us approach their house and thought it would be funny if they acted like they were having sex, (loudly) as we knocked on the door. I was going to wait til they were done & knock again but the older witness lady with me grabbed my arm to leave. I told her, you know they were just acting don't you? She said had she known that she would have kept knocking, I said come on, NOBODY is that loud. Then we laughed. It was just a white-trash thing to do but I am still going back.

MY girlfriend get really loud sometimes, after I give 6 or 7 orgasms(she is very orasmic) I don't know if your a male or female but I think you may have misjudged these as white trash worldling indulging in sin sinful loose conduct when in actuality they were perfectly within there right to have great sex in there own home without having any resposiblity to answer the door you were knocking on.

• evetteto
    evetteto

Bless you inthetruth....May jesus knock on the door of your heart and u answer to allow him in. Then you will know the absolute truth and not depend on salvation by "how many doors " you hv knocked on.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    inthelie: I told her, you know they were just acting don't you? She said had she known that she would have kept knocking, I said come on, NOBODY is that loud. Then we laughed.

It was just a white-trash thing to do but I am still going back.

So you state that you "know" they were acting. You also state that you're going back. If they were "acting" then it's reasonable to conclude they have no interest in anything you have to say. Are you too stupid to comprehend that? Or are you deliberately being an asshole?

W

• hambeak
    hambeak

Inthetruth You are not very knowledgable about jw doctrine because you are commiting a mortal sin by even looking at this board let alone commenting on it. Also do you have some voyeuristic nature that you want to go back to that door and knock again? You also must be very young since the "older jw lady" pulled you by the arm to leave. I think you need to pay attention to your day care attendants and get back to your coloring book.

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Hi inthetruth

I find that using one simple test reveals much about people. Do they follow the rules they are trying to get others to follow? You would be shocked how much that weeds out of life.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I said come on, NOBODY is that loud. Then we laughed...........
    So you state that you "know" they were acting. You also state that you're going back. If they were "acting" then it's reasonable to conclude they have no interest in anything you have to say. Are you too stupid to comprehend that? Or are you deliberately being an asshole?

I think she's most probably speaking from experience that no one is that loud and is actually going back to get in on some of that action herself.

• sf
    sf

I love these threads.

i will toot my own horn . for a 1000'th time if baiting jw's was an oylimpic sport. i would get nothing less than a 9.0 from the judges. i've had 80 year jw's pioneers run the 2 minute mile. score 9.5 make a party of 20 jw's run off a street and get into their cars. and burn rubber just to get out of the area. in less than 5 minutes. score 9.6 wipe out jw elders and make them hide under the table at kh libraries . when i start pulling wt books off the shelves. to the point they cry percution straight from their own books. score 9.7 giving jw's enough rope to hang themselves , all the while holding the end of the rope to hang them at any time. score 9.8 going into the kh and watch the elder's push all the sister into the back room screaming. i'm, satan . all because i stopped in and asked for the latest wt mag. score 9.9 and all the times THE JUDGES GAVE ME A PERFECT 10. FOR calling bethel and making dopes out of the service .writing dept, etc. easy shit

I can attest to this fact. I was on three-way call with johnny that day! Yes, a 10!! it was! It always crosses my mind johnny what kind of 'damage' we both could and WOULD do if I only lived near WATCHTOWER HEADQUARTERS in New York. It's a cool-whip moment {"oh, the possibilities"} indeed.

I actually don't like tooting any horn, but a brief look through my posting history here will demonstrate some of my own top-scoring confrontations with jws out in the field.

Toot toot!! LOL!!!

What gets my goat, so to speak, pun intended of course, is how they run away from US offline, out in the field, yet here, they FLOCK. Go figure.

sKally

• gymbob
    gymbob

Inthetruth~

Why are you here? do you want to share something with us.... something we don't already know about the witness world? Or maybe something about yourself? I didn't think so....

I'm sorry to break the news to you like this, but, you're in a religious cult, and you live in a fantasy world my friend. GYMBOB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Inthetruth -

"NO ONE is that loud" - how do you know that? How many couples have you watched having sex?

Or are you judging this on the silence of your own encounters?

You are so NOT in the truth coming here, but you are very welcome to explore, as many of us have, the VERIFIABLE facts about the WTBTS, checking sources and coming to your own conclusions.

You have reached from way up there way down here to everybody else on this board, to hand us your condescending crumbs of wisdom, assuming we are all of the same label you have been taught to see.

Since you don't know what the questions were, how do you know the JW at the door could not answer them?

Can you give the current answer on the resurrection (or not) of the men of Sodom? How do you know the current answer is the correct one? And if it changes, why was the current answer not correct, so it had to be changed. - Answer THAT question satisfactorily and I might pay attention to you.

I anticipate inthetruth "jumping thread". Unable to answer this satisfactorily.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Moshe -

"It has to be a 1 + 1 = 2 argument" for them to understand it.... Hmph.

Moshe are you a complete cretin? What have you learned here?

Even a 1 = 1 argument is too much for them!

(BTW Bertrand Russell took a huge amount of his "Principles of Mathematics" to prove 1 + 1 = 2.)

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit