My Experience (become JW and DF)

by windchime 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• windchime
    windchime

Hello guys! First let me tell you my life as JW.
    I was born in 1969 at northern side of Japan and started Bible Study with my brother when I was 10. Later my mother joined and baptized when I was high school student. I ceased it for a while, seek for the truth, actually I was not sure JW has the very truth. My 6th conductor who was special pioneering helped me just give it a try and I decided to baptize in my late 20's. I really didn't like go to service, even I sometimes witness unofficially to avoid pagan behavior at my school or office no one asked me to do so. I never did pioneering (including auxiliary one)wasn't happy as society wouldn't admire without pioneering. Girls as same as my age marry MS or Elder one by one, I was so alone. My father joins as JW, assigned as a MS, including my brother, whole my family became JW then.
    I may tell you till I DF'd and marriage next time.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

You will find many experiences here. Thank you for sharing part of yours. We hope to hear more from you.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Welcome windchime! And thanks for sharing!!!

Brit

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome windchime!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

conichiwa windchime!
    cool, I don't know for sure but could you be the first one from Japan on here? At least that I know of.
    You are very good in english! I know, I am corresponding with someone from Japan right now.

smellsgood

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi windchime, and welcome to the forum

• FairMind
    FairMind

We look forward to hearing more of your life as a JW experiences.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome windchime

Dismembered

• sspo
    sspo

welcome

• done4good
    done4good

Welcome Windchime!

j

Share this