Introducing myself

by skyking 40 Replies latest social family

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

WELCOME Isn't it amazing to you to now find so many that have similar tales to tell ? The worst part is realizing we were lied to by those we trusted the most . What have you done to cope with the pain ? Glad you decided to post here , everyone's story helps the next one leaving .

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome SkyKing

Dismembered

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hello SK:

Welcome and I'm really glad that you had the courage to see the Borg for what it was! Even after twenty five years of being out, I can still get in touch with the raw feelings of betrayal. I went back shortly about 8 years after being out, and I just sat and cried through alot of the meetings. I had to go out of there, it made me feel so confused, depressed, and anxious. Once you know the truth, you can never go back.

But thanks for sharing your story with us, and I look forward to reading more posts from you! Good luck!

CG

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Welcome Skyking.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome Skyking, it's nice to have you here, Sorry to hear about what you've been through. I'm glad your wife made it out as well. Looking foreward to reading more from you.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Welcome Skyking! Hope you enjoy yourself here, make sure to look back in people's post histories and see how they came here and made progress. It's probably the biggest thing that encouraged me when I joined the board.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hello and welcome

Its a warm feeling to see all the new ones

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome guy,

Sorry to hear of your hurt. Is your family shunning you? Did your dad get reinstated?

Best,

Bryan

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

WELCOME FROM WISCONSIN!

Look forward to hearing more from you!

• south african beef
    south african beef

Just like to add my name to all those that are welcoming you.

Welcome from SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit