Last Night A Young Elder Got Announced As Being---- Deleted!

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers
    No one should conclude automatically that announcements of deletions indicate some wrongdoing.

If there is wrongdoing though? Would the R & F find out? What if the guy is a pedophile? Will the remaining elders protect the flock by letting everyone know to keep the kids away from him? I doubt it.

There's only one solution for all this WT crap.

Andy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Makes even them wonder where the holy spirit was.

I did not think about this the first time I read it. You would think the holy spirit would enlighten the society when they pray about the appointment. And then when the decision is YES, they ask if there is any reason why you should not be appointed an elder.

I hate how they make everything so secretive when they make announcements. I would immediately think someone did something wrong with an announcement of being DELETED.

At least when someone leaves the military, there are differnt discharges which lets you know where they stand.

purps

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene
    To make it match up they should say "brother so and so has been INSERTED as an Elder" when someone is appointed.

Along those lines, another match-up could be "disappointed" I guess.

~Merry

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    When you're no longer one of the boys, you might as well be vaporized

But do they leave you the f**k alone after you are deleted though?

• minimus
    minimus

Most ex elders, from what I've seen are treated like the plague----especially the ones that the elders know they can't crap on.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    especially the ones that the elders know they can't crap on.

heh... elders and ex-elders really understand what you mean by this statement.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Poor guy. Maybe now that hes free he can go out and get some real action, sans hands...

• Amazing
    Amazing

Don't worry, the young ex-elder is likely nothing more than a jack-off.

Jim

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

this thead suddenly made me very sad. I remembered when my mom called and said my dad had been deleted as an elder and it was my fault. At the time I could give a rip...not because I didn't care about him, but because I was being blamed....but now looking back on it,...I know they treated him very badly and he was depressed for a very long time....I don't know if he ever got over it. I'm pretty sure he was never appointed elder again.

lisa

• minimus
    minimus

Don't beat yourself over it.....It might've been the best thing for him in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit