Disassociation letter2

by Suzie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

If had to do it again, I'd write a subtly provocative letter about all the things that are wrong with WBTS, and post it to only one person at a time, in order of how much I cared about them. Wouldn't sign it. It would take a while for it to find somebody who had the brass to talk to the elders about it, and if they came knocking I'd stall until I was bored with wasting their time and then write on a postit note or a used envelope or maybe a pizza carton

"Dear cult,

You're dropped. Don't call me."

Actually..... definitely the pizza carton; it would be a bitch to store it in the congregation files (how about that stale pizza smell in the hall for all eternity?).

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Thumbs up BabaYaga,

Welcome to JWD

Dismembered

• done4good
    done4good
    They need to know the basic basics of why, I can understand.

No they don't.

I have consdiered this myself recently. Just fade. Don't give two shits about them.

BabaYaga, Welcome!

j

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thanks so much for the incredible welcome, all!

Good luck and godspeed, Suzie. Like I said, it gets easier.

I just read your first post on the disassociation letter and now know a little more history. May I say that, with your chosen Darlin' having such serious health issues right now, the very LAST thing you need to think about is the overly-controlling organization you are leaving. You don't need anymore stress, and thinking about this letter seems to be adding just that.

Take care of yourself.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    As far as my elders go.. They need to know the basic basics of why, I can understand.

Your reasons are precisely that - your reasons. You are not under any obligation to share them with anyone if you don't wish to.

If you write a letter, it should serve your purposes, not theirs.

W

• jessi1023
    jessi1023

Jehovah does house cleaning thats why your out

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is that why you're here too Jess?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hi Jessi the troll! Apostates do house cleaning too !!!

Hey found a place for you ! >>>>

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No, I was the one who "cleaned house". I started by throwing the book study out of my house. Then I threw the JWs out of my life, and their worthless literature in the trash. W

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

jessi1023,

What does Jehovah charge for house cleaning? Is it an hourly rate or does he bid on the jobs? I have a really dirty carpet and the toilet is a mess. Hey, let me know, ok?

Since you strive to imitate Jehovah as a beloved child, perhaps you will clean my house cheap?

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit