How do you know if she likes you, I mean really likes you?

by Honesty 33 Replies latest social relationships

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

If you really want to know if she really likes you, you'll have to send a clear signal yourself that you are interested,

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Look really at her face and eyes. If she looks sideways and laughs or gets nervous, she likes you.

Laughs and gets nervous but keeps looking until I get embarrassed and look away.

Season opener is SOLD OUT. Has been for over a month. So, it was a moot point.

She did invite me to the next home game, though.

I don't know if i'm ready for a committed relationship at the moment. It's only been 3 years since Super Dub and I split and the nightmares from that 10 years of JW hell have only stopped about a year ago. A good friend of the opposite gender would be nice.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

If she is doing the whole looking into your eyes for long periods then she fancies you ! I do the eye thing when I really like somebody (havent for many years I might add!).

A good friend of the opposite gender would be nice.

talk to her - not like you think she fancies you - just be open and honest and state generally you just wish you had some good close female friends, you need reassuring all women aren;t bitches and after your trouser contents - in a jokey kind of way and then see what happens.

Most women will be happy to be a guys friend without any romance although honestly they always like to know that you find them attractive even if romance is not on the cards.!

• juni
    juni
    I don't know if i'm ready for a committed relationship at the moment. It's only been 3 years since Super Dub and I split and the nightmares from that 10 years of JW hell have only stopped about a year ago. A good friend of the opposite gender would be nice

Hi Honesty.

Don't think of committment right now or you'll break out in a rash or have a panic attack! Take your time. Talk together. Become friends first. Get to know one another. If you see your are compatible then it will become a relationship. Go from there; and know that not all women are alike. Just as all men are not alike.

Juni

• Dansk
    Dansk

Honesty,

Don't go off that little pink thingy under the avatar. Have you seen stillajwexelder's?! I think he's a transvestite!!

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Don't go off that little pink thingy under the avatar.

For a minute I thought you were getting personal Ian

DB74

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks Crumpet and Juni !!!

I don't want to mess up a good friendship. We've known each other for a little over a year and I have talked with her a couple of times but something is different since August 20th. We waved at each other and then later that afternoon she kept turning around and looking at me for about 15 minutes. When I drove by on the way out of the parking lot and waved she waved and smiled and then got the same look as earlier. She did ask me to go with her and some friends one Saturday morning about a month ago but one of the other girls in the group spoke up and told her that I had a committee meeting (No not a JC, Christian churches don't have those) to go. I wouldn't think anything if she hadn't started giving me those long looks (the kind that last about 30 seconds but feel like an eternity) and waiting around after we have attended a church event to walk outside with me to the parking lot. I'm going to just chill and see if anything happens on its own.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Don't go off that little pink thingy under the avatar. Have you seen stillajwexelder's?! I think he's a transvestite!!

I thought for a while I was going crazy. I thought maybe stilla had 'the little pink thingy under the avatar' all along and I had not noticed.

I am glad I was not going crazy - but now I don't know whether to address stilla as sir or ma'am.

Jeff

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Honesty,

Ian

Thanks Ian.

Do you think stillajwexelder's hairdresser knows for sure?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The only real way to find out if she likes you is to ask for her number, and take her out on a date!

Don't bother trying to read her body language. You'll waste your time and you'll only get frustrated. Just go for it! The worst she can do is turn you down. Just remember that rejection is a part of life, so there's no need to worry if she doesn't take you up on your offer. Besides, there's lots of fantastic women out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit