How do you know if she likes you, I mean really likes you?

by Honesty 33 Replies latest social relationships

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    and waiting around after we have attended a church event to walk outside with me to the parking lot.

OK, in my book that is a clear signal that she's interested. She's seeking you out, waiting for moments she can spend time with you.

From her background mentioned, a group setting would be the first step. She wants to see how you fit in with her friends, etc, and is not ready just yet for a one on one outing.

If you are interested, either say yes the next time she asks no matter what (after three no's I think she'd be feeling pretty low), or tell her you would really like to get together and feel bad about not being able to say yes to her invitations and you arrange a similar group event together with a mutually agreeable date/time/place.

BB

• Scully
    Scully
    How do you know if she likes you, I mean really likes you?
    She will say that your farts smell good

Still waiting for that perfect girl to come along, huh, JH??

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Most women will be happy to be a guys friend without any romance although honestly they always like to know that you find them attractive even if romance is not on the cards.!

Crumpet that is so true! Right now I don't really have any guy friends and I miss it!! There is just something different to that kind of a relationship. My now hubby and I were good friends for 5 years before we started dating. It was kind of a fluke. A friend of his was going out with a girl for the first time, wanted another couple and he asked me. The girl backed out, the guy didn't want to go without the girl, but dh and I still went to the bar. Something clicked that night and the rest is history!!

BB

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    From her background mentioned, a group setting would be the first step. She wants to see how you fit in with her friends, etc, and is not ready just yet for a one on one outing.

If you are interested, either say yes the next time she asks no matter what (after three no's I think she'd be feeling pretty low), or tell her you would really like to get together and feel bad about not being able to say yes to her invitations and you arrange a similar group event together with a mutually agreeable date/time/place.

Excellent advice in my view.

Db74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit