How do you know if she likes you, I mean really likes you?

by Honesty 33 Replies latest social relationships

• Honesty
    Honesty

What kind of signals (This is a devout Christian girl in her 30's. Never married. Never been a JW.) does she give you?

Is an invitation out of the blue to go with her and some of her girlfriends to a college football game a signal?

You gotta remember I was a married dub for almost 20 years and don't have a clue how things work on the 'outside'.

Thanks.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

If she is inviting you to a group event I would not read too much into it. If she goes out of her way to talk to you more so than the others at the football game then she may dig you. Only time will tell.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Its hard to say because if she has no experience, she probably won't be giving clear signals. You might have to take the initiative and see if she catches on and flirts back.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thankyou, Ladies. err, I almost said, "thanks guys" until I backspaced and saw that you are real experts (the little pink sign under your name says it all).

Well, last night I saw her after a church seminar we both were attending and she said the 4 girls had tickets to the season opener on Saturday. I thanked her but had to bow out. She wanted to know why. I have to spend a lot of time this Saturday preparing for the Sunday School class I'm teaching. She understood and said she will let me know a week or two in advance next time she goes to the game so I can prepare earlier in the week for Sunday School.

• serendipity
    serendipity

If she's not interested in you, perhaps she's trying to fix you up with one of her friends.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Whenever I think someone likes me I find out I'm wrong. Whenever someone does like me I'm the last one to know, and by that time it's usually too late to do anything about it.

I hope your luck is better than mine.

W

• under_believer
    under_believer

If you want to know if she loves you so, it's in her kiss. (That's where it is, oh yeah.)

• okie46
    okie46

I think she is wanting to get to know you better. If she is very devout in her faith, with no experience really, then she would invite you to a group setting to get to know you in a safer setting. It may be for herself or for a friend. I would bet it is for herself. Some women are very obvious when they are interested in a man, but usually really, really religious women would not be too obvious at first. Just go and be yourself, don't read too much into it at first, just go into it with the attitude of making a new friend and then see what develops from there.

• Kaytam
    Kaytam

Look really at her face and eyes. If she looks sideways and laughs or gets nervous, she likes you. If she looks down or away and has a half smile, she is trying to nicely tell you no.

• free2beme
    free2beme

If she takes off her clothing and says, "I am yours baby, have your way." She might like you, or she might just be flirting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit