Long time lurker says Hi!

by Gilberto 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
  • Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Gilberto, Welcome! And good luck in your de-converting activities. Cellist

• done4good
    done4good

Welcome, Gilberto!

j

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome Gilberto!

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Thank you all very much for your "welcomes". It is very pleasant to be welcomed by you guys, some of whom I feel I know quite well. I look forward to making a few posts, so that I may have a share in "building one another up" and so you can get to know me a little. My wife says hi back to you..

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome Gilberto and Mrs. Gilberto,

Forced blooms never last long. Glad you were patient with your wife letting her see things for herself.

Blondie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Gilberto, and welcome to the forum.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gilberto and his Beloved:

(We have already helped one member that was in).

You're my kind of people!

I'd love to hear yours and Mrs.Gilberto's story from your own lips - how about over a curry?

I'm afraid I didn't have your patience and on finding the troof was a LIE I had to exit immediately. It caused a lot of pain and anguish in the family but, thankfully, we are almost one again (I still have a daughter in who has shunned us for three and a half years!).

Congratulations on your exit. You must love your wife deeply to have waited so long and patiently to get her out.

It's all been worth it! (((((((()))))))))

Hope to see you both soon.

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, Gilberto!

Hope to be reading more of your posts soon!

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Gilberto and wife,

A quick hello and welcome from myself and my wife Bubble.

Our circumstances are totally different from yours but suffice to say we are delighted that we are out of 'd troof' and we have never been happier.

Looking forward to learning more about you.

SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit