Long time lurker says Hi!

by Gilberto 41 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome Gilberto, nice to have you with us after so long!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Hi mate!!! It's great to hear from you Gilberto, I too was a lurker for a time....not quite four years mind you!!!

Which part of the country are you from? I'm from London.....And I too am a fader....I hope we find more in common....

Post as much as you like!! welcome on board!!! (pun intended...)

Love Jason

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Gilberto!!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Wow, 4 years! I'm glad you can post here, now.

I look forward to getting to know you two.

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

You lot rock

This is not to bump it back to the top to receive more attention. Just to reply to some of the points I missed.

FHN

How did you ever stay silent for so long?

I think it was loyalty to my wife that held me back from posting here. I didn’t want to get found out as I knew that would cause trouble. Also, I could help her with a “clean conscience” as I hadn’t actually spoken with you evil apostates. Twisted reasoning maybe, “look but don’t touch”, “never inhaled” etc.

Dansk

You must love your wife deeply to have waited so long and patiently to get her out.

Absolutely. It was the only thing that kept me going insane, the thought that she would eventually see through the lies, however long it took.

Jason

Which part of the country are you from?

I am from the central south. I don’t want to give too much away at present as there are others I would like to help.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Hi and welcome to JWD!

All the best on your complete exit

Being free is so good and being free with the one you love even better

• jgnat
    jgnat

I love collecting stories like this! The two of you out, together. Bravo!

I guess I just "kept my eye on the prize" and felt that my strategy was the best way to get my wife out.

You've also confirmed for me that the process requires patience, and often, years.

Blondie: Forced blooms never last long. Glad you were patient with your wife letting her see things for herself.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome Y'all..... the more the merrier....!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hi and welcome Gilberto.

I would reccomend a 'brow trimming' , hehehe.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit