The Biggest Scam known to the Son of Man?

by shinobi1kinobi 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shinobo1:

I know you're new here but already you've gone TOO FAR!

Some people believe in fairies and pixies etc.

How dare you imply fairies and pixies don't exist!

Ian

• shinobi1kinobi
    shinobi1kinobi

ps.
    anyone want to start up a religion based pyrimid sceme based on the JW's/
    bags be at the top though.

tehe :-)

• shinobi1kinobi
    shinobi1kinobi

as long as i am allowed a mansion in california.

and lots of slaves to worship me.

only jokin.

I dont wish to exploit anyone.

Especially in the name of God/buddha/Spirituality etc.

I susspect that life was never made this complicated.

Perhaps man just projected his own fears and insecurities onto it.

And maybe invented the 'know it all' wise man who has an answer to all the questions, perhaps in exchange for some exploitative purpose?

what you don't know, make up.

Unless, Jesus was right, then i'm doomed i guess.

Although, i do think his absence has made it a little unfair for those about today to find any faith, as we haven't seen Jesus walk on water/feed the five thousand etc.

I mean, even his own disciples had doubts.

And after two thousand odd years of nonsence and bigotry in the name of God we are left in a muddle expecting to know what when and where.

Might as well play pin the tail on the donkey in space, as much chance that
    you'll have.

• shinobi1kinobi
    shinobi1kinobi

Bart D. Ehrman > biblical historian.

Books by this geezer well reccomended.
    This guys a historian who has written many books on the Bible, including:

Jesus, Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium (Paperback)
    by Bart D. Ehrman

if nothing but to understand.

Goodbye for now.
    Cheers
    Shonobi1

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome shinobi!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Shino,

Welcome to the forum.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• nutter
    nutter

You sound like you need someone to hold your hand. Would you like to go for a spin in my flying saucer with me... Ob1... When you get off stacking shelves tomorrow, I'll whizz by. The Nutter (the force is strong in this one)

• nutter
    nutter

You sound like you need someone to hold your hand. Would you like to go for a spin in my flying saucer with me... Ob1... When you get off stacking shelves tomorrow, I'll whizz by. The Nutter (the force is strong in this one)

• KennyC
    KennyC

Sounds like another scam of "Pioneer Spirit" proportions, such as the old one with the Mormons. Bring'em Young went out west "in a surry with the fringe on top",(song from "Oklahoma about a fruity looking covered-wagon) then he sent word for all Mormon families to leave by different route. Most of the men of the families died building bridges, crossing impassable terrain and trying their darndest to protect their families from the elements. By the time they got to Utah, many many fathers/brothers/husbands were either dead or near death. But hey, they served their purpose to ol' Bring'em and his ilk who took many wives for themselves, just like the Nephilim. In fact, one of their books in the Book of Mormon is even called Nephi and one passage in 2 Nephi chapter 2 blasts marriage as if it was a sin.

Reminds me of when a pioneer girl told me "Marriage is a temptation from Satan." This she said after attending pioneer school one day.

Yep. The good ol' "Pioneer Spirit".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit